What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wussy AFL fans...LMAO *Video added*

Sugar

Bench
Winston Smith said:
Those supporters were in Perth, doing WA proud. Some teams, Collingwood for example in the AFL and Souths in the NRL, seem to have more than their fair share of slack-jawed yokels as fans, though.
us souths fans are not as feral as the pies fans we still have 10 fingers and 10 toes not like 6 toed freaks from collingwood:lol:

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
That was classic, the big fella looked like he saw death coming for him :lol:

And then some of the qoutes from that story after it just top it off :lol: :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
I actually think the 2nd shot is just a great sport photo.

Even if you hate the AFL, that's passion right there, and direct communication between player and supporters.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What's Nathan Hindmarsh doing on the end there?

Where I grew up a player did that and would more than likely get a Glasgow kiss for his troubles!!

Once Dead

Bench
O'Loughlin: I heard you at all the f**king pies!!!!!!

UncleBuck: .... *Feels the acidic reflux of reconstituted meat product, pastry and tomato sauce in the back of his throat*

0,5001,5241316,00.jpg

Danish

Referee
What i thought was hilarious is that these blokes were sledging him all game, then he gives them a bit of stick after a goal and they all sh*t themselves and complain to the papers!

That was a great moment IMO. right up there with Cantona's fly kick!! :D

The Preacher

First Grade
And then the apprentice school teacher gets called a wuss by some granny driving past after the game ! :lol:
I think he's going to major in anal dilations. :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
It was an awsome game, you dont see much better then one of your most exprirned players kicking the winning goal against the best team in the comp to assure you can play in the 2nd biggest game of the year at Sydney. And to rub it in he scared the sh!t outa the fans :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gus22

Juniors
When spooked Western Australian's fight or flight mechanism kicks in with a unique variance. For the first time, technology has allowed us to see what a Perth native sees after an adrenalin rush. This is the first photo taken with the revolutionary Sandgroper Cam recently developed by the CSIRO. It shows the transformation in the psyche of the Western subjects from a fearful, submissive state into a frenzied & hungry mindset.

Start with:

one.jpg

Add fear induced adrenalin & here is the result;

hungry-jacks.jpg

JK

I cannot fathom how large that bloke is...

He has a quilt up his jumper!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Daily Telegraph said:
The AFL last night said that O'Loughlin had no case to answer because he did not gesture rudely or come into contact with any spectators.
Interesting justification from the AFL. So yelling in a fan's face isn't as threatening as a two fingered salute?

Look at the same photo and replace it with a rugby league player, how would the NRL react?
And what sort of media response would it get?

meltiger

First Grade
Willow said:
Interesting justification from the AFL. So yelling in a fan's face isn't as threatening as a two fingered salute?

Given this idiot copped a similar spray from a Fremantle player a couple of weeks ago ... I'd say it is highly likely whatever was being yelled at Micky during the game entitled him to run over to the crowd after kicking the winning goal.

I'll let you take a guess as to what abuse was likely being hurled by the merkin.

meltiger said:
Given this idiot copped a similar spray from a Fremantle player a couple of weeks ago ... I'd say it is highly likely whatever was being yelled at Micky during the game entitled him to run over to the crowd after kicking the winning goal.

I'll let you take a guess as to what abuse was likely being hurled by the merkin.

If that's the case, then players are obviously taking notice of what he is saying - and so good luck to him.

I've got no problem with Oloughlin doing what he did, thought it was hilarious. What I do have a problem with is why the hell this topic is on a League forum???

Latest posts