What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wussy AFL fans...LMAO *Video added*

Willow

Assistant Moderator
meltiger said:
Given this idiot copped a similar spray from a Fremantle player a couple of weeks ago ... I'd say it is highly likely whatever was being yelled at Micky during the game entitled him to run over to the crowd after kicking the winning goal.
Just the same, the reactions from governing body is worth noting. Interesting comparisons when League players are derided in the media, fined, and forced to publicly apologise for doing push-ups in their undies at a private function.
meltiger said:
I'll let you take a guess as to what abuse was likely being hurled by the merkin.
Rightio. Might explain why the AFL want to put a lid on it. That being the case, fans too are responsible for their behaviour.

Didn't the ACB or ground officals eject or ban some cricket fans on the South Africans recent Australian tour?

innsaneink

Referee
Bring back John Fifita said:
If that's the case, then players are obviously taking notice of what he is saying - and so good luck to him.

I've got no problem with Oloughlin doing what he did, thought it was hilarious. What I do have a problem with is why the hell this topic is on a League forum???

Just for a laugh...

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Barrett_Factor said:
the fat bloke looks so much like Mark Riddell

:lol: :lol: piggy in the offseason

but as has been said if it was the NRL the media would be all over it about how bad a role model o'loughlin is. if that dude was scared off o'loughlin imagine how bad he'd sh*t himself if Mason or Kennedy ran up to him

t-ba

Post Whore
Pierced Soul said:
:lol: :lol: piggy in the offseason

but as has been said if it was the NRL the media would be all over it about how bad a role model o'loughlin is. if that dude was scared off o'loughlin imagine how bad he'd sh*t himself if Mason or Kennedy ran up to him

I remember reading in a BL season preview when BK was at the Nukes that his team-mates to a man chose him as the 'team-mate they'd least likely give a gun too' :lol:.

It's a great shot imo. I'm not sure though. I'm having an honest to god memory block, but how much sh*t did Gordie get for telling those NSW fans where to go when they had that 'Your mum's a rig' sign?

A Grandmother bagged him out. :lol: Move to Townsville son...No one gives a sh*t about flogball and they *Might* just not know who you are!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Doesn't matter. But what we should be celebrating is that the West Coast vs. Sydney match was one of the best games of AFL footy. Sensational match. Hope all fans get out next friday to see the awesome preliminry final at Telstra Stadium.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The incident was so trivial. The match review committee looked at the incident and decided that the actions were fine. Lets move on. We have 2 great AFL semi-finals this week and 2 fantastic NRL finals this week. We should be celebrating the finals in both sports!

t-ba

Post Whore
So, they're all aired over in the US of A?

Or will you be flying into town for them?

Again-The One World Air Alliance wants to know whose buying your Jet Fuel Futures...

salivor

First Grade
Collingwood Storm said:
there is no way this would have happened at an nrl game.....do they actually get people to the game to watch?

We know the Storm part of the name is just for show so troll away to your hearts content.

I'd imagine it'd be like Jason Donovan and Kylie in Neighbours.

But with two Jason Donovans and no Kylie...

What's the difference between an AFL supporter and a Village People fan?

The Village People fan wouldn't crap his dacks if the Construction Worker got in his face.

Brutus

Referee
Wristy McSlashalot said:
Hey lets laugh at more successful codes so we can forget we follow a sport with the most illiterate, dumbarse, knuckledragging supporter base in the country

What's the latest with you and Rodzillas s**ts mr rah rah?

I hear it's a rugby union match made in heaven.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Collingwood Storm said:
there is no way this would have happened at an nrl game.....do they actually get people to the game to watch?
LOL. Collingwood just gave us the tip on which game he supports.

I made mentioned that when anything remotely like this happens in League, its open slather in the media and the NRL reacts accordingly. In the AFL, the reaction is that nothing will come of it because there were no 'rude gestures'.

Next time a fan will thump a player, or vice versa, and the AFL will say they never saw it coming.

Willow said:
LOL. Collingwood just gave us the tip on which game he supports.

I made mentioned that when anything remotely like this happens in League, its open slather in the media and the NRL reacts accordingly. In the AFL, the reaction is that nothing will come of it because there were no 'rude gestures'.

Next time a fan will thump a player, or vice versa, and the AFL will say they never saw it coming.

i support both codes....but i do get sick of all the afl bashing on here

the afl do react when incidents happen, in 1999 a can of beer was thrown at a player near goal and from then on beer was only sold in plastic cups at all football venues

as yet there has been no contact between players and spectators apart from verbal abuse and creative sign language...and until there is i dont see a reason why anything has to change

Just in case you are under a misapprehension, you aren't the first AFL supporter to come here claiming to support both codes.

When you're caught out, you're caught out.

Give it up.

Latest posts