What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Hall of Fame 2011

DB

First Grade
With Wrestlemania just around the corner, so is the 2011 WWE HoF.

First inductee was announced on RAW today being

Shawn Michael

Interesting choice.

Austin was inducted in 09, the Rock has not been inducted yet. Flair is the only wrestler to be inducted while active in 08.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
to make up a list
Goldberg
Sting( Cant see it happening though)
The Steiners
the 4 Horseman as a group
Booker T
Kevin Nash
AA is a lock to be inducted

CMUX

Shawn Michaels is a deserving recipient and I have no problems with him being there before the rock. Look at how long he was in the business for. Perhaps the only other wrestler I can think of who will be inducted so soon after retirement is the Undertaker.

I agree Arn Anderson is a lock this year

What about Owen Hart? It would make sense given the fact the WWE and Bret hart now have a working relationship.

Randy Savage is a deserving recipient but that will never happen.

Owen Hart doesn't make the Hall for me, since he was never a top draw or a top worker. How he died was tragic, but he was just not that good to be HOF material.

With that said, there are people less deserving in the HOF, so who knows.

Big Pete

Referee
I don't think Owen's wife wants anything to do with the E, which is fair enough.

I think people take this way too seriously.

I don't think Owen's wife wants anything to do with the E, which is fair enough.

I think people take this way too seriously.

I have heard similar, and I also heard she had a falling out with Bret after he decided to return last year. Not sure if that's true though.

Bulldog Force

Referee
After Owens death:

• British Bulldog worked with WWE (then WWF)
  • Hart Dynasty formed
  • Bret Hart signed contract with WWE
  • Stu Hart inducted in WWE HoF by Bret Hart
There is still a good relationship with the Hart family and WWE.

For all things Hart, read the books (Martha's, Bret's and Dynamite's).

In terms of the Hall of Fame. You'd ahve to think Ron Simmons is in with a shot

Big Pete

Referee
No.

Because at least one of their brothers is a shady fraud who ran a BS wrestling training school which Jericho attended.

Diana is a fruit loop, you should try and check out her book sometime, doesn't pain a pretty picture of the British Bulldog or any of the other guys.

Bret isn't the perfect person a lot of people thinks he is.

And that's just off the top of my head.

Meth

Staff member
There are some ridiculous inductees into the Hall of Fame- they should have less admissions.

Bob Uecker and Pete Rose are the worst

Koko B Ware was a notch higher than a jobber.