What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE HOF 2018

Somebody's gonna get their ass kicked

I can get down with this pick, Mark decades to the company, and when he was given the ball he did very well.

nöyd

Staff member
Sexual chocolate
giphy.gif

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ones I'd like to see inducted:

Vader (please!)
Jim Johnston
Chyna (a true pioneer)
William Regal
Christian
IRS
Tatanka
Bam Bam Bigelow

I'd love to see Taker, Rock in there, but as a headliner of course

Well, crap

None of the names I suggested got in, BUT I'm happy for the most part. Jarrett, Dudleys, Goldberg, Henry I'm all happy for. Hillbilly Jim was a bit before my time, although I am familiar with him.

Also, I cant edit the first post anymore?

InFlames

Juniors
Well, crap

None of the names I suggested got in, BUT I'm happy for the most part. Jarrett, Dudleys, Goldberg, Henry I'm all happy for. Hillbilly Jim was a bit before my time, although I am familiar with him.

Also, I cant edit the first post anymore?

Re - Bam Bam

---------------------

For a while, the WWE Hall of Fame was more well-known for who wasn’t in its theoretical halls than who was actually enshrined. If this latest news is any indication, Bam Bam Bigelow’s induction might be closer than most fans believe.

Bigelow first appeared on the initial rumored list for induction this year, and strangely, he was the only person mentioned in those first rumors who HASN’T been announced yet. With the surprise additions of Jeff Jarrett, Hillbilly Jim, and Mark Henry, it seems likely he won’t be.

Any hardcore wrestling fan knows who Bam Bam Bigelow was, the man was as graceful as a swan in the ring, with the power of a Mack truck. There wasn’t a platform that Bigelow didn’t take his talents to as his career spanned 14 years with tenures in WWE, ECW, Japan and WCW as well.

As one of the one memorable big men in the ring with the trademark tattoo on his skull, it was always a question of when Bigelow would be inducted, not if. According to BodySlam.net, WWE’s reasoning behind not inducting him in this year’s class is a matter of location instead of timing.

BodySlam with a WWE official who speculates that because WrestleMania 35 is in MetLife Stadium next year, the decision to hold Bigelow back a year was made because the big man was from New Jersey. Considering that Bigelow named his finishing move after his hometown, and was a fixture in both east coast wrestling and ECW, it makes complete sense to honor the man when the big event comes to the Tri-State area.

Hopefully this new piece of speculation is accurate, as Bigelow deserves recognition as one of the best big men from the ’80s and ’90s, and one of the best of all time. He never won a major title in WWE, but he did headline WrestleMania XI, and that should count for something when it comes to being honored by the company.

https://uproxx.com/prowrestling/bam-bam-bigelow-wwe-2018-hall-of-fame-class/

---------------------------------

nöyd

Staff member
The ceremony was mostly long winded and cringey, but damn that young kid stitched up John Cena real good lol

Latest posts