What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE 'News and Notes' Thread

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms recently suffered what is being described as a major neck injury. He saw Dr. Lloyd Youngblood today and will undergo fusion surgery on Monday. Right now he is slated to be out of action for one year.

Credit: F4wonline.com

That blows for Helms.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not surprised Scotty 2 Hotty finally got a release. I'm actually surprised he's lasted as long as he has. Nick Mitchell going wasn't so surprising either, given how long he's been off television. But Ariel? I thought she was a decent bit of biscuit, and certainly added some dimension to Kevin Thorn's character.

Big Pete

Referee
Two other releases have been made, I don't have the source but I read the article.

Rob Conway and Vito. Released because Steph didn't see any potential in them. Fair enough I guess.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I can see the point in releasing both of them, although Conway and Dinsmore (Eugene) had quite a cool tag team before their callup.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Here's one to cause a few nightmares:

John Cena will feud Vs Snitsky , the WWE want to give cena the "hulk hogan mosnter killer" kinnda gimmick , which means that the great khali will be beaten in JD , and it means we will have a WWE Champ for a long long time (even though we knew its gonna happen).

source\credit:
www.prowrestlingscoops.com

Don't know how much I believe it, though. The guy's practically illiterate

If John Cena feuds Snitsky I will completely stop watching Raw all together, they might as well give Funaki a World title.

Sanchez

Coach
Dave Meltzer is reporting that Shawn Michaels has blown out his knee. Michaels' injury is considered serious. He missed last night's Raw brand show due to the injury. Despite the injury, he is going to try and gut it out and work tomorrow night's PPV.
http://www.24wrestling.com/index.php?id=news/8783

It is being said that Micheal's knees have been bothering him for quite some time now and was hoping to take time off this year to have surgery done. These plans had to be put on hold when Triple H was put out of action. He is still scheduled to wrestle at Judgment Day tomorrow night, and is not expected to take time off unless things become very serious
http://www.24wrestling.com/index.php?id=news/8788

great, RAW is stuck up sh*t creek now

HHH injured
HBK potentially injured
Edge gone to smackdown
Great Khali the number 1 contender
Cena champ

Awesome news. It will force WWE to push some of the workers who are floundering in the midcard region, much like the mid 1990s when Nash/Hall/Waltman/Hart/Lugar/Bulldog/Yoko left etc.

This will be the making of the WWE...or the demise. I think we'll see guys like Marcus Cor Von, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, the Hardyz and Kennedy really come into their own now. I also think Orton will stay and become a super heel, much like Triple H was in the early 00s.

I cant wait for a decent attempt at a Triple H/Randy Orton fued.