What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

I'm over survivor series, it was so good but ended so shit

Missed raw and am watching smackdown, watched the highlights though, I'm glad Braun is putting younger talent over in Kane...... oh and Stephanie is still hanging around like a foul smell, thanks Steph you thundermerkin...... Reigns has been demoted again which is cool i guess

Sami and KO are monumentally good at being a pair of merkins

I'm still sad every time i see Rusev and i can't believe The New Day aren't annoying yet

6 women added to the roster in 2 days seems excessive, oh and as former King Ross said we have a new PMS..... but the smackdown variant reminds me of the knockouts division, good but fugly

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
That war games match was brilliant! I only follow NXT casually, but I have to say, that match had me.

Survivor series, meh. I must admit, I skipped the AJ/Brock match due to predictability, but glad to hear it was good.

That war games match was brilliant! I only follow NXT casually, but I have to say, that match had me.

Survivor series, meh. I must admit, I skipped the AJ/Brock match due to predictability, but glad to hear it was good.
I skipped it to,or slept through it

However i watched it later and it was worth the 15 minutes

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I'll have to watch it when I get home.

I saw the rest of the card though. Pretty much agree with everyone
USOS/Bar was brilliant
Shield Vs New Day was alright - what was with Xaviers boots?!? they had a curl to them.
I typically enjoy the SS tag team matches, although I was hoping to see Paige. The mens was dissappointing. Shane outlasting all of Smackdown, and then not tappng out for the ankle lock after so long was atrocious.
Charlotte Alexa was solid, nothing too bad but nothing outstanding. I do like Charlotte as a wrestler.
Miz/Baron was okay, glad Baron won.

I had no real issue with Shane not tapping,works with his character how he'll never give up on Smackdown i guess

I'm more disappointed that Shane didn't play the merkin he did back at the end of the Invasion angle in THAT survivor series match,f**ker had me in stitches that match

From the matches I've seen of NXT it really reminds me of WCW pre Russo,NXT is Trips remaking wrasslin and the main roster is just sports entertainment,NXT is hardly a lesser brand in my opinion what it is happens to be an alternative

Maybe when Vince gets out of the business Trips will fix the WWE into a wrasslin show mixed with sports entertainment and we won't have solid workers being pushed as the best thing since sliced bread #2 (A dig at Roman and his over-rated status backstage,not a dig at his work)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trips is great behind the scenes. He and Steph need to stay in the back.

They are ratings vacuums when they appear on TV

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Smackdown's copy and paste job with the women's division is insultingly shithouse

Smackdown's copy and paste job with the women's division is insultingly shithouse

The Smackdown side has more potential. The Raw side will flop badly. Raw have Asuka to build, they have an already heel champ in Alexa, plus a monster heel in Nia. I can't see it going well. Plus Paige looks awful now. That said WWE isn't good with stables that don't contain HHH.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Smackdown side has more potential. The Raw side will flop badly. Raw have Asuka to build, they have an already heel champ in Alexa, plus a monster heel in Nia. I can't see it going well. Plus Paige looks awful now. That said WWE isn't good with stables that don't contain HHH.
They always ALWAYS split up any stable or tag team

Vozzy

Juniors
Rumours of a Daniel Bryan heel turn can't see this guy getting booed he would have to kill an endangered species on live TV to get booed.