What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

ek999

First Grade
Viking Experience is a horrible name. Hopefully they change it back quick

On Ohno, I think he is moving into a PC role so his current position is perfect for him. Yes he is going to lose every feud he is in but he can put on a decent match with pretty much anyone and it helps establish any new performers without hurting others

Added to Raw Roster:

The Miz.

The Viking Experience.

Cedric Alexander.

Andrade

Zelina Vega.

Rey Mysterio.

The Usos.

Naomi.

Eric Young.

Lacey Evans.

AJ Styles.

Ricochet

Aleister Black

Added to Smackdown Live Roster:

WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor.

Lars Sullivan.

Bayley.

Ember Moon.

Kairi Sane.

Buddy Murphy.

Elias.

Roman Reigns.

Liv Morgan.

Chad Gable.

Apollo Crews.

Mickie James.

Raw definitely got the better of the shakeup, apart from Roman & Balor I can't see any of the men making a big impact on Smackdown, although their women's roster is much stronger now.

The Usos will essentially revive the Raw tag team scene, AJ will be a top player whilst the likes of Miz, Andrade & Rey will all be regulars on TV and challenge for mid card titles - I imagine Joe or Finn will drop their title soon - or maybe there's truth to the rumor Joe couldn't make it to Raw and he will be jumping ship as well.

mackdadday

Juniors
I wonder if its coincidence that all the TNA alumni are now all on RAW...Aj, Roode, Joe, Young, EC3..Would make a great stable if WWE were that cutting edge. Throw in Spud as well. Angle would make a great leader for them.

Parra Pride

Coach
I wonder if its coincidence that all the TNA alumni are now all on RAW...Aj, Roode, Joe, Young, EC3..Would make a great stable if WWE were that cutting edge. Throw in Spud as well. Angle would make a great leader for them.

Would be good if not for the fact they’d probably all cop the monster burial that EC3 is getting for some reason.

Parra Pride

Coach
Andrade, Zelina and Black all moved to Smackdown because Fox supposedly wants a Latino star on Smackdown when they pick it up in October. Black is a bonus prize since they don’t want to split up married couples apparently.

Big Pete

Referee
I don't see any legs in the Wyatt gimmick. What is his function on the show? Is it a new version of Piper's Pit? Are we supposed to care about a rivalry based on Bobby Lashley destroying Pepe the Witch? There is just nothing there to get me to tune into Raw or that enhances my interest in Wyatt as an in-ring performer.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So my take

Heel Roode - Fantastic, it's what he is meant to be. He has alot of Triple H -like qualities. Better as heel for sure.

Bray Wyatt - Nope, big nope. How can this translate in the ring? Surely he'll turn nutso again right...right?

Bar split up - I heard Sheamus has concussion issues.....If this ends up with a Cesaro push then excellent. Imagine, a possible scenario of a Seth V AJ V Cesaro triple threat at some stage....mouth watering.