What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

nöyd

Staff member
Did Fox8 stick any commercials in at random times?

I could just imagine coming back from a break to find Lesnar has uprooted the ring with a tractor.

Big Pete

Referee
Did Fox8 stick any commercials in at random times?

I could just imagine coming back from a break to find Lesnar has uprooted the ring with a tractor.
I only caught the last hour on Fox8 off FoxNow but it was all ad-break free.

I must have paid really poor attention to On Demand, because the latest episode of RAW is available. You can access the past month through the app - so I presume what's happened is that my attention has been immediately drawn to the left, I clicked the episode and like a moron didn't bother to read the other episode numbers.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Are they going to be doing this with all premium events or is it just the big four?

This is a great move because the quality of the network stream is f**king atrocious.
I'm not sure if it's just a promotion Fox were running but Money in the Bank was on Fox8 as well.

Clash at the castle was a pretty good show, hopefully HHH puts an end to some of the bloated PPVs we have been seeing lately. Every match on the show made sense and there were no filler or did matches.

Sheamus vs Walter was easily MOTN - although there was never any doubt about that.

Braun’s back
I just hope HHH keeps him consistent. When you’re the biggest unit on the roster like Big show was it’s easy to constantly be turned face/heel. Brawn was on the main roster about 5 years and probably had about a dozen turns in that time. Needs an extended run as a face or heel. Dude is incredible, and very mobile for a big lad.

shiznit

Coach
Watched a little bit of Smackdown…

I gotta say… it’s kinda surreal seeing a faction of Samoans dominating like they are.

the real shame of it is they are probably at their peak right now and the WWE haven’t got any down under tours booked anytime soon.

as much heat as Roman had as the heel in the UK for the clash at the castle… if they main evented in Auckland it would flip completely IMO….

Roman and the Bloodline would be huge babyfaces down here… and probably in Aussie too I reckon… 😂😂

it would take me back to the old Hart Foundation days where Brett/Shawn/Austin would flip depending on which side of the border they were on that night…

bileduct

Coach
As impressive as Logan Paul's transition to professional wrestling has been, giving him a title match against Roman Reigns seems like a bit much this early. I wouldn't be able to take anything other than a squash match seriously.

As impressive as Logan Paul's transition to professional wrestling has been, giving him a title match against Roman Reigns seems like a bit much this early. I wouldn't be able to take anything other than a squash match seriously.
Gets it out of the way in a glorified house show. The Saudi crowds are weird, they’ll love an established name like Logan Paul, but someone like a Gunther will get treated like a jobber

Big Pete

Referee
They're blowing their load early, but it fits the theme of these Saudi shows. I just hope they can find something else for these celebs to do. Yes, it's cool that Bad Bunny and Logan Paul can hit Code Reds and Canadian Destroyers but after awhile the novelty wears off. It's no different than a 40+ Shane hitting Van Terminators and Shooting Star Presses.

Still, SmackDown was enjoyable last week. Strowman/Otis was one of my favourite matches of the year and the Sami Zayn/Bloodline angle has been awesome.

Big Pete

Referee
Apparantly there's going to be a new 24/7 WWE Channel for Foxtel subscribers.

I can't wait until they replay The Bump 10 times a day and every match becomes a 2 minute highlights package.

bileduct

Coach
Apparantly there's going to be a new 24/7 WWE Channel for Foxtel subscribers.

I can't wait until they replay The Bump 10 times a day and every match becomes a 2 minute highlights package.

It's part of a new deal that involves the WWE Network content library being folded into BINGE for $10 a month.

All Premium Live Events will be shown on both BINGE as well as FOX8 and the WWE 24/7 channel.

Latest posts