What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Pugzley

I've seen some Japanese wrestling online.

It was a naughty website. It was very good viewing. Made the sexual content that many complained about during the Attitude Era look like an episode of Miss Marple

Link me the website on the pm, please.

For research purposes. :smirk:

Cass should have been kept face, with Enzo as his manager. The Enzo vs Cass feud went way too long and Cass has picked up an injury from it.

The two Raw guys who they pushed this (American) summer were Cass and Jason Jordan, one is injured and the other has a storyline that no one believes.

Jason Jordan-Angle*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or as i like to call him, Jason Jangle.

How long til Jangles uses 'Dads' finishers?

Totally agree

Enzo shouldn't be an in ring talent other than the allyoop finisher

Enzo taking a beat down and getting the hot tag for Cass to come in and clean house is fine. Enzo having to go a whole match is bad. He's probably too good on the mic to get rid of, but he's too poor in ring to be a singles star, make him a manager and he's probably going to be valuable. It's funny that now everyone thinks Cass is poor on the mic, he was always fairly highly regarded as part of Enzo and Cass. Maybe give him a few guys doing nothing to feud with Titus Worldwide.

Enzo taking a beat down and getting the hot tag for Cass to come in and clean house is fine. Enzo having to go a whole match is bad. He's probably too good on the mic to get rid of, but he's too poor in ring to be a singles star, make him a manager and he's probably going to be valuable. It's funny that now everyone thinks Cass is poor on the mic, he was always fairly highly regarded as part of Enzo and Cass. Maybe give him a few guys doing nothing to feud with Titus Worldwide.
Cass was doing alright on the Mic but i think he's shit the bed bar one promo recently

f**k if Enzo is going for the cruiserweight title next they can stick the purple belt fair up their asses, it's on the level that people thought AJ VS Shane should be, but Shane held up his end well, Enzo on the other hand.... just f**k

Cass was doing alright on the Mic but i think he's shit the bed bar one promo recently

f**k if Enzo is going for the cruiserweight title next they can stick the purple belt fair up their asses, it's on the level that people thought AJ VS Shane should be, but Shane held up his end well, Enzo on the other hand.... just f**k

If they are going to make the cruiserweights a thing then bring Mysterio in to feud with Neville. The matches will be good and they won't get relegated to pre-shows. It's a shame what has happened to it because Neville has been amazing this year.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Enzo lacks any in ring ability to be on 205. No one tolerates a mouth who can't back it up for long, because watching them mouth off then get buried every week just gets predictable and essentially f**ks both of them over.

They either have to reunite the team, or lose Enzo. For good.

Cass is fine on the mic. He's doing the intense heel thing reasonably well.

Needs a better opponent than the Big Slow.

If they are going to make the cruiserweights a thing then bring Mysterio in to feud with Neville. The matches will be good and they won't get relegated to pre-shows. It's a shame what has happened to it because Neville has been amazing this year.
Yeah but it's been a shit show from day one

WWE does not give a f**k about the belt this division is the new divas division

My one hope for the next 12 months is an indy classic at WM with AJ and Nakamura, no stupid WWE style just let the men put a show on

Speaking of which lets assume that the WWE heavyweight title goes on before the Universal belt and we have my wet dream before f**king Reigns takes the belt off Brock

At least the crowd will be gassed by the time the predictable f**k fest starts

My love for Cena just went through the roof

Corporate built bootleg John Cena

Roman made to look so f**king amateuristic

This promo fight has buried Reigns so hard

Big Pete

Referee
Caught the video on YouTube.

I thought the promo exposed how poorly written Roman's whole character has been. What they're going for is that he's his own man and yet that's never really come across due to all the Rock-wannabe promos. Having him act like he's above Cena was awful and regurgitating the same lines guys like Bryan, Styles and The Miz have used over and over again felt cheap.

It just seemed like they had no good reason for these two to fight, so they went back to the drawing board.

Also worth noting that Raw and SmackDown are on 9GEM on Thursdays and Fridays. They're truncated versions of the main show (only 1 hour each) but they're a fun way to cool down after the footy.

Big Pete

Referee
Enzo lacks any in ring ability to be on 205. No one tolerates a mouth who can't back it up for long, because watching them mouth off then get buried every week just gets predictable and essentially f**ks both of them over.

They either have to reunite the team, or lose Enzo. For good.

Cass is fine on the mic. He's doing the intense heel thing reasonably well.

Needs a better opponent than the Big Slow.

He's out now with the ACL, but I would have been interested to see how his career would have faired without Enzo. Personally, I think there was nothing more Cass had to offer post the break-up. In a sense he was like Road Dogg & Billy Gunn who were lousy as singles, but as tag team partners they were one of the hottest acts in Pro Wrestling. When you take away Enzo, there's nothing that stands out about Cass. He isn't a great promo, he's below average in the ring and he doesn't have a gimmick to paper over the cracks.

I thought Cass and Amore was more of a case of good timing than ever being fantastic performers. Their act was incredibly similar to Rocket Raccoon and Groot from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, so it was easy for the fans to embrace the gimmick.

Much like Gable, I think Amore has more potential, if only because of his ridiculous gimmick. If he fails to improve in-ring, you could always make him into a manager.

Credit where it's due, the Enzo-Cass storyline made a positive difference in the ratings and they had some great segments together.