What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

I'm down, I've wanted a gives no f**ks Lashley title run.

He's been great since MVP came back.

He was even great tonight just murdering people.

I feel bad for Sheamus though, seems he's been shafted.

Also happy for the Miz for the record, there's been at least 3 times since his last run where he should have legitimately been in the picture and just wasn't.

Then he just fizzled out.

This timing was sort of out of nowhere bit he was Mr mitb so not completely bit cool for him none the less.

watching him in the rumble booked as a stone cold killer made me wonder why Lashley isn’t a world title contender. I feel for Sheamus but I guess he can be the summer feud for Drew, I don’t think he’s a mania main event talent at this stage.

bileduct

Coach
I was just watching Fastlane and couldn't help but notice how utterly hopeless the commentary in WWE is these days. They had absolutely no f**king idea how to sell the Alexa Bliss v Randy Orton "match." Even JR, who absolutely hates intergender bookings, would have been able to do something with it.

I was just watching Fastlane and couldn't help but notice how utterly hopeless the commentary in WWE is these days. They had absolutely no f**king idea how to sell the Alexa Bliss v Randy Orton "match." Even JR, who absolutely hates intergender bookings, would have been able to do something with it.

to be fair the commentary team have Vince in their ear non stop. I’m sure if you left them to call what they see (with a few dot points to highlight in each match) they’d be much better.

To be fair to the commentary team - it was shit.

bileduct

Coach
To be fair to the commentary team - it was shit.
In some ways it kinda reminded me of the old days when Undertaker had supernatural powers and Kane was striking crew members with lightning and setting them on fire.

But what's the point of doing something like that if the commentary guys are completely unprepared and it's just dead air for five minutes? It's far from the worst moments I've seen on WWE but even those were sold better. If Vince is in these guys ears non-stop I can imagine all he's doing is yelling "say something, godamnit!"

mackdadday

Juniors
This has to be one of the least enthusiastic builds to WrestleMania ever.

Can't say I am excited about any one particular match. If the build had been better, a maiden championship for Rhipley or Bel Air would have been nice. Sadly the days of six month builds are long gone. Night after Wrestlemania used to be the best one of the year too but not in recent years.

This has to be one of the least enthusiastic builds to WrestleMania ever.

There should be some decent stuff there. Both men’s and women’s world title matches should be great (triple threat will be a MOTY contender). New day vs Aj/Omos and Seth vs Cesaro should be good matches and KO vs Zayn is always a fun match (even if they must stuff Logan Paul into the mix). US and IC title matches both have some potential as well

The rest ranges from not interesting to complete rubbish.

I don't know why I bother getting the network for RR to WM. WWE is so shit now. I can't believe Drew McIntyre of all people is the number 1 face. Lashley is boring af as well. I used to think Bray Wyatt was boring, but he shits on nearly everyone these days. KO is still awesome. The New Day members should all be multiple world champs by now

Rhyno

First Grade
Uso has been fantastic since he joined Reigns he should get a run with the IC Title before his brother comes back

I am beyond giving a shit about the Wyatt - Bliss storyline. I really enjoy both of their work, but the whole supernatural thing has been done to death.

I am surprised so many heels came out as champion from WM, particularly Lashley defeating McIntyre. And now they've added Retribution to The Hurt Business at the expense of Alexander & Benjamin - why?!

Jono078

Referee
I didn't enjoy Mania and the Raw after Mania was one of the worst I've seen.

I think I'm done with wrestling? It's up to WWE to really shake things up over the next few months.

bileduct

Coach
Bunch of peeps have been released...

Samoa Joe
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce
Mickie James
Chelsea Green
Tucker
Kalisto
Mojo Rawley
Bo Dallas