What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

nöyd

Staff member
Wow, cool. Roman could barely get through complete sentences when I last heard him on a mic.

Jono078

Coach
Wow, cool. Roman could barely get through complete sentences when I last heard him on a mic.
He's a much "slower" character now so that probably helps him lol. But yeah he's been fantastic since returning as a heel.

Really wish the whole product was better though. They have potential now with all the superstars on deck, just need to get the right stories and let some characters shine.

he’s an excellent promo now, his tribal chief gimmick suits him to a T. He’s not trying to be the rock anymore, but he uses his huge physique and an almost stoic intensity, matched with a slow but deliberate delivery. Think Jake Roberts, whilst the rest of the company shouted and hollered, he was calmer yet every bit as intense.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Roman Reigns as a heel is incredible.

I've always liked the guy - he's always been a very good worker -, but his heel turn has reinvigorated him.

He is intense, menacing, and brutal.

He uses heel tactics - even though he doesn't need to - simply because he can.

He's the only good thing in WWE atm tbh.