What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

bileduct

Coach
I can't believe I am saying this but Logan Paul has been one of the best "celebrity" wrestlers I can remember. He definitely put in some training and pulled off some decent moves.

Jono078

Referee
I can't believe I am saying this but Logan Paul has been one of the best "celebrity" wrestlers I can remember. He definitely put in some training and pulled off some decent moves.
Big Bunny set a solid standard to follow last year.

azzah72

Bench
Decent enough show bit it didn't really feel like a WrestleMania until Becky came out, Logan doing decent notwithstanding.

Jono078

Referee
My expectation were extremely low, so I enjoyed the heck out of it! For me it was the best Mania in a while, despite a slow start which felt like another episode of Smackdown.

Lynch and Belair was maybe the best women's match I've seen. Everything to follow that also was great IMO.

Diesel

Coach
It’s got the foundations of a good WM after the first night. The first 3 matches felt like a dark match but the rest of the show was good

bileduct

Coach
Just what I needed, a 30 minute Triple H intro when he's not even on the card...

Honestly, what was the f**kin' point of that.

Edit: Never mind, I missed the boots in the ring thing, didn't realise it was a retirement moment.

Last edited:
Wonder what happened to AJ Styles? Dude was bleeding from the head before even coming out.
How was the Edge/AJ match? After the Cena program we got 5 years back Edge vs AJ is probably the biggest AJ dream match we could get considering HBK is retired and taker was on the brink when he came across. The Cena stuff was incredible and the Orton matches were solid if a little underwhelming but AJ vs Edge is one I’ve been holding out for since Edge was cleared

azzah72

Bench
Overall it was a surprisingly enjoyable two days of mania, I probably liked it more than the last 4 or 5 years for some reason.

Maybe my expectations were low because the build was so shit and the card was bad on paper but there were some really great moments.

Night 1:
Becky and Bianca killed it and are probably my match of the weekend.
Logan was inoffensive and was ok in the ring with a great heat moment.
Rollins and Cody was a good match and a good moment
The KO show and the match were all fun as hell.
The rest was forgettable.

Night 2:
The triple threat tag was fun, should have saved the moonsault into RKO for mania, because that was mad.
Zayn vs Knoxville was incredibly stupid and I loved every second of it.
Edge vs. AJ was my most anticipated match of the weekend and I couldn't help think they were going for that HHH style of methodical epic but it didn't land for me, it was fine but just not great. I think that is just edges matches these days, really.
Mcaffee vs Theory + the rest was all a good time, including Mcmahon's awful stunner sell and Austin's awesome one.
The main event disappointed, the same match as every other and just didn't do it for me, y expectations were low, to begin with, and it still didn't really exceed them, which is a shame because it was almost the only feud that was built ok.

But all in all, I liked more than I disliked I think so I'd call it a solid 7.5/10

shiznit

Coach
The first wrestlemania I’ve seen since Rock v Cena 1… whenever that was…

I gotta bloody say… apart from Austin… was Pat McAfee about the most over dude on the entire night?? 😂😂

I don’t know much about Theory… but he’s a pretty talented kid to carry McAfee and give him his spots… it’s not always easy to do with celebrity fights.

shiznit

Coach
Also interesting watching the main event…

Roman now full heel… which is great… shoving him down fans throats as a baby face was just f**king painful.

Brock as a baby face anti-hero is also really interesting to see… it’s more like how he was in the UFC… he was often prickly but he always had abit of a playful side to him that the fans responded to.

I’m assuming they are looking at doing Roman vs The Rock next year at SOFI.

Knoxville vs Zayn was one of the best matches of all time. Some purists will die reading that, but f**k that was fun.

Stone Cold stunning everyone never gets old. How good was McAfee laying there guzzling beer after being stunned.