What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Wrestlemania 23 Thread *Includes Spoilers*

Misanthrope

Staff member
Damn good match considering those involved. Undertaker gets the 1-2-3 after a Tombstone. Shortish match, but well paced and better than I expected.

PARANoIR, the reason I think MITB could work is that Kennedy could call Taker out post Cena/HBK - giving both guys time to recover from their respective matches. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kennedy take on Cena or HBK, though. He needs to be on Raw.

Pumba

First Grade
CWBush said:
Damn good match considering those involved. Undertaker gets the 1-2-3 after a Tombstone. Shortish match, but well paced and better than I expected.

PARANoIR, the reason I think MITB could work is that Kennedy could call Taker out post Cena/HBK - giving both guys time to recover from their respective matches. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kennedy take on Cena or HBK, though. He needs to be on Raw.

Lets hope would be awesome to see Kennedy the champ at RAW!

PARANoIR

Bench
If Kennedy cashes in, Ill MTFO. Thatd be huge.

ECW match now. This could be decent enough too.

Batista v Taker was much better than I expected. The crowd helped.

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k, didn't see the Originals picking up the win there. Decent match. Cor Van, Burke, Dreamer, and RVD stood out.

PARANoIR

Bench
Dreamer carried it. RVD looked great at the end. Very surprised that Burke didn't get the pinfall

Misanthrope

Staff member
Lashley vs. Umaga had a predictable outcome but it was decent. Some nice spots and the generic Austin goodness.