What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE WrestleMania XXXIV *** SPOILERS ***

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I don't mind the occasional kicking out of a finisher, but that was just awful.

It was fun, but having just watched NXT Takeover (I've always preferred smaller crowds) a lot of the matches fell short by comparison.

nöyd

Staff member
"Nicholas" is the son of WWE referee John Cone

nicholas.jpg

Ok ok I'm watching the mixed match

Stephanie is a total merkinbag..... she's kind of carrying the match

Rousey has the personality of a paper towel but I don't mind seeing Steph get wrecked

That punch to the ovaries in the corner was brutal

Yeah alright

3.75 stars imo which is a massive result for mixed tag

She'll have to learn to talk someday soon because her mic work is piss poor, Reigns 2017 is The Rock compared to her and he's as boring as they come

However Reigns today has earned my respect, maybe I'm ready to accept him as the guy, again his mic work is the shits BUT he effectively told a story in the ring and I did see him as a total badass after that hard way color, speaking of that how much blood did he shed in mere minutes

With concussion being a major issue recently how can they justify elbow slashing over a blade

mackdadday

Juniors
Nicholas is going to be the messiah who resurects 205 live.

Really enjoyed the show except the Main event. Rusev winning and putting someone over like a peyton royce in the womens battle royal would have seen me tipping my cap slightly more generously as well.

Night after Wrestlemania is usually big debut night. I am thinking we will see Authors of Pain, Cien and Ember Moontard as well as a little Lashley.

M2D2

Bench
The ending (the final 2 matches) was one of the worst things ive seen from WWE.
Really enjoyed the IC title, WWE title & the Smackdown womens title matches.

Latest posts