What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWF Invasion Mafia

Jason Maher

Immortal
Yeah, so Mis basically combined Mafia and Cult in one f**ked up clusterf**k. And how in f**k's name are we meant to guess good guys dying were bad guy recruits rather than Hodors?

mickyj

Bench
someone had to know who soc was before he died. and then his role was killed by a new WCW person turning up. Funny thing there is soc was towns investigator so we got the census and kept it to ourselves. haha At one stage we knew who everyone was other then 3 people. We knew who the roles were but not which belonged to each.

SeeJay

Juniors
Yeah, so Mis basically combined Mafia and Cult in one f**ked up clusterf**k. And how in f**k's name are we meant to guess good guys dying were bad guy recruits rather than Hodors?

Exactly. I would have never even guessed that. I actually figured it confirmed them as town. And i explicitly remember buff bagwell protecting hogg at one point, so not sure why hogg said he was unprotected.

mickyj

Bench
Backstage, WWF Hardcore Champion Crash Holly is hanging out with his cousin, Molly Holly. They're playing cards.

All of a sudden, the door to their dressing room caves in.

Jim Ross: Is that...?

Heyman: It's WWF Cruiserweight Champion, Rey Mysterio!

The masked man launches himself at Crash Holly and beats him down. They struggle as Molly screams, and Rey Mysterio plants the marginally bigger man with a DDT!

There's a ref here!

1-2-3!

Jim Ross: I do believe we have a new Hardcore Champion!

Heyman: And WCW have introduced their latest invader!

Jim Ross: Sweet baby Jesus, it's Hulk Hogan! Hulk Hogan is here!

The crowd are going nuts, but Hogan doesn't look like he's here to preach taking your vitamins and saying your prayers! He hits the ring and points to Undertaker.

There's an intense stare down and then all hell breaks loose. Edge gets out of dodge as Undertaker whips Hogan - reversed - BIG BOOT! Undertaker is down!

Hogan comes off the ropes. LEG DROP OF DOOOOOOOOM!

Undertaker is injured. He was Undertaker, WWF Aligned Dead Man.

undertaker2_5-1403510477.png

Heyman: What the hell is going on? Hogan is here? Undertaker is out! This is a nightmare!

Jim Ross: You can say that again, Paul.

Heyman: This is a nightmare!​
Match #3 - Kurt Angle v Stone Cold Steve Austin

We've got a massive main event tonight, but it's barely underway when The Hardy Boyz emerge from the back and begin to attack Kurt Angle.

Heyman: What the hell are those idiots doing?

Jim Ross: I don't know, Paul. I just don't know.

Steve Austin isn't in any hurry to find out, so he waits in the ring and checks his watch.

But wait... is that? IT IS!

GOOOOOLDBERG!

Goldberg waits for Austin to turn around! SPEAR! JACKHAMMER! Austin is out!

Steve Austin is injured. He was Steve Austin, WWF Aligned Rattlesnake.

stonecoldfinger.jpg

Jim Ross: WCW debut two huge stars in one night! What on earth are we going to do?

Heyman: I don't know about you, Jim Ross, but I'm already looking for a new job.

We're not done yet, though. Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, and Sting clear the ring and await the approach of the man behind this invasion, Eric Bischoff.

In the first 3 nights people die being killed by new WCW invaders. No way Austin could of not been a real role.​

Jason Maher

Immortal
I was telling the truth about why I redirected BM too. I knew the only slight chance I had to win was to help the town (and I'd have much preferred a town win to a WCW win anyway), and I did not trust BM to make a sensible target choice on his own. Turns out I signed my own death warrant by doing so. :lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
BM took the belt from me night 1, Ozzy role blocked me night 2 and it's in the write up, Austin is injured night 3, I still keep posting.

The AFS one is the best though. Confirmed as Rock in the alive list, Rock listed as injured in the dead list.

Jason Maher

Immortal
They looked like Hodors to me. Which made snese in light of how many f**king WCW members there were. Town would need some serious protection in the face of such a huge faction. I had no investigative powers to obtain the necessary information to prove this assumption false, and no other town player provided any such information

I'd also like to know in what world the ECW faction I was recruited to was balanced against the WCW faction.

[/LEFT]
In the first 3 nights people die being killed by new WCW invaders. No way Austin could of not been a real role.​
[/CENTER]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

It's an invasion by WCW, new guys turning up isn't a surprise. The fact they were converted to WCW I dont think anyone bar mafia knew what was happening.

mickyj

Bench
one was a resurrect
we were limited to 7 members. and once we hit 7 it was only a 33% chance of replacement recruits working

town did have some decent protection and lots of guys came back with 2nd roles.

SeeJay

Juniors
2 people came back with second roles that were town aligned the whole time. are you trying to justify that having a 13 man mafia was balanced? lol.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Exactly. I would have never even guessed that. I actually figured it confirmed them as town. And i explicitly remember buff bagwell protecting hogg at one point, so not sure why hogg said he was unprotected.

Buff wasnt protecting me. Ive been killable since AFS went down

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Also the reason we ended up with such high number was that town only successfully lynched 1 bad guy. If town had killed baddies, the game wouldnt have gone so long and we wouldnt have recruited so many

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Not Mafia's fault town had no idea.

I imagine the high potential for recruiting was supposed to be offset by the "once they click on how the recruits work, it should become more obvious" factor which never actually eventuated.

The double recruit of Soc and myself was before AFS was mafia, he just happened to target Hogg that night not knowing he was the don.

mickyj

Bench
and he questioned if hogg was bad when it appeared spearburg had 2 actions
gave up to quickly
but he got the win in the end

mickyj

Bench
the only reason drew got killed early is we found out he was big enough for pwa to kill
he could kill super heavy weights block all other except light heavy weights would kill him