What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.mightyeagles.com is doooooown!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
CliffyIsGod said:
I have broadband and it's running slower than Hoppa turning and chasing...

Fair dinkum.

I spoke to soon...Mine's hit a maximum speed that resembles Tookey in a gap.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
fish said:
Well I think it is piss poor to attack a man that does more for his club and their supporters than you would dream about doing. You two school girls should learn some manners or better still at least front up to a game and meet the man before lambasting him for your own petty and empty reasons.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

SGT is a great bloke, anyone who has ever met him wouldn't be able to say otherwise.

Keyboard hero's on the other hand.. :roll:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
CC_Eagle said:
fish said:
Well I think it is piss poor to attack a man that does more for his club and their supporters than you would dream about doing. You two school girls should learn some manners or better still at least front up to a game and meet the man before lambasting him for your own petty and empty reasons.

SGT is a great bloke, anyone who has ever met him wouldn't be able to say otherwise.

SGT is a great bloke, no doubt about that.

but cc, why criticise “keyboard heros” (in other words w@nkers) when you haven’t met them? On the one hand you are saying that people shouldn’t bag SGT because they haven’t met him, but then you go and bag them off.

Sticking up for sgt is very admirable, but you don’t want to contradict yourself.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
CC_Eagle said:
fish said:

SGT is a great bloke, no doubt about that.

but cc, why criticise “keyboard heros” (in other words w@nkers) when you haven’t met them? On the one hand you are saying that people shouldn’t bag SGT because they haven’t met him, but then you go and criticise them off.

Sticking up for sgt is very admirable, but you don’t want to contradict yourself.

Go and win some free tickets, make some use of yourself ;-)

fish

Juniors
I don't question his enthusiasm for Manly, it knows no bounds. I have actually met him so don't jump to conclusions.

ME is heavy handed on certain posters, yet others get a free rein to rant their sh*t or criticise off other peoples views because it isn't 100% Manly.

As for the schoolgirl remark, pull your head in.

I'll pull my head in when you come to the realisation that Sarge isn't the only moderator on that site. He seems to cop the crap as he is the easy target for the hero's. You say you have met him, how you can still critisise the man then is beyond me.

One thing I will agree with thou is that a very small minority(and I mean only a couple) get away with blue murder and should have had a sock shoved in their cyber gobs ages ago.