What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.mightyeagles.com is doooooown!

chileman

Coach
This site is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.

We appreciate your patience.

The site will be online again as soon as possible.

:roll: Lets hope it's up before this weekend!

CC36

Juniors
arggghhh..it had better be up and running again v soon...maybe they have taken notice of the pleas from the masses to get it working properly.
*fingers crossed*

chileman

Coach
Yes I reckon they've had a bucket load of emails in the past couple of days :mrgreen: lets hope it's up and running tonight or the mods might be busy in here tonight :lol:

CC36

Juniors
As long as it's functioning properly by the weekend it will be fine....needs a serious upgrade to handle the traffic on a game day.

chileman

Coach
Poor old Kiwi Eagle wont know what to do with himself tonight.....pity no one has his email address to tell him about here! Hope you are right CC36 :D

CC36

Juniors
kiwi will be a bit lost for sure....does he not post over here at all?

Hope I am too....surely if they weren't going to fix it to be used they wouldn't have a notice saying it was having maintenance done.

RainMan

Juniors
Good! :clap:

To many maroon coloured glasses over there. Get them to start posting over here and see where their idiotic views get them without their precious SGT to delete and protect his conga line of followers. ;-)

chileman

Coach
RainMan said:

To many maroon coloured glasses over there. Get them to start posting over here and see where their idiotic views get them without their precious SGT to delete and protect his conga line of followers. ;-)
Marron and white glasses and veins amigo....and sgt is just doing the job he was given...if it's a congo line you're against...well I love congo :D but I also love my fellow Manly supporters....feel the love :p

canteen worker

Juniors
RainMan said:

Maybe there is an element of truth to what you say about Rose Coloured glasses but to knock a moderator who does his job on the Club Website is unfair. Sgt just tries to keep the peace and there are other Manly forums (here, OEE, AE) if you don't like ME.

Hopefully there is no crash this Sunday as there was on the St G trial night. OEE had similar problems that night and hopefully Aaron has sorted it out as well.

Good thing is that there is high interest in the Manly Sea Eagles!

Igor

Juniors
MightyEagles is not above critism, and neither is anyone who chooses to be a moderator. Goes with the job. And RainMan is certainly not alone in his assessment.

fish

Juniors
Well I think it is piss poor to attack a man that does more for his club and their supporters than you would dream about doing. You two school girls should learn some manners or better still at least front up to a game and meet the man before lambasting him for your own petty and empty reasons.

chileman

Coach
fish said:
Well I think it is piss poor to attack a man that does more for his club and their supporters than you would dream about doing. You two school girls should learn some manners or better still at least front up to a game and meet the man before lambasting him for your own petty and empty reasons.
Pigs will fly too......never left the school playground! :roll:
Anyway, lets forget our petty differences and slaging off moderators and get on with supporting our team :D

RainMan

Juniors
fish said:

I don't question his enthusiasm for Manly, it knows no bounds. I have actually met him so don't jump to conclusions.

ME is heavy handed on certain posters, yet others get a free rein to rant their shit or bag off other peoples views because it isn't 100% Manly.

As for the schoolgirl remark, pull your head in.