What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.panthers.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I've fixed it panthagrey. He is on his last warning. In fact if Admin catch it (and they will) he might be gone. I did warn him...

Panthagrey

Juniors
Thanks pk i dont know why he persists in doing it i came here to get away from him ,he is a stubborn one....:(

JaM23

Juniors
No worries guys... I'm up to speed now. I know where we stand on certain issues. Cheers All! :cool:

Panthagrey said:
Thanks pk i dont know why he persists in doing it i came here to get away from him ,he is a stubborn one....:(

Not quite true you were sent away lol dont forget we were given the free holiday and we chose this destination im thinking of applying for permanent residency im not to sure if i wanna go back.

Thank you pk some of us lets just say find it rather hard to get along with certain individual.

Glad

Panthagrey said:

Not quite true you were sent away lol dont forget we were given the free holiday and we chose this destination im thinking of applying for permanent residency im not to sure if i wanna go back.

Thank you pk some of us lets just say find it rather hard to get along with certain individual.

Glad your up to date jam or do i say jenny.

Thanks to a pm by grey i accidently posted this when not finished if you can delete it pk.

here here grey you sock it too em lol we love our boys and noone can stop us from talking about our boys somewhere lol.:sarcasm:

Dave Q

Coach
Somehow most of us banned PI lads and some good PI people ended up in this thread.

So I am going to write an Elliot piece and disclose some 'panther secrets'-but I'll have to do that in a new thread. Dont worry, I'll be careful.

Cheers lads.

Dave Q

Coach
Ive said my PI bit here and I thank LU for that opportunity but LU have made it very clear that they dont want the distraction and inertia of unresolvable disputes cluttering up and/or otherwise despoiling their immediate threads here.

As they have offered me safe harbour, I find myself entirley at their service.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Welcome new members to the Front Row forums.

First up, please leave arguments from other forums at the door and keep discussions on the rails. The moderators here are members first and moderators second - you'll know difference when a Mod request is made. Get stuck into the discussions, but please do so within the members guidelines here: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/static/forumrules.asp (there is also a link to this near the top of the main message board).

The Fight Club is ideal for members looking for fresh arguments and the rules are a little more relaxed there. This, along with loads of other forums, can be accessed on the main message board.

Our main site at LeagueUnlimited.com has a ton of features including live scores and all the latest league news. These can be accessed through the sidebar or via the 'home' link at the top of the page. Its a growing site run by supporters of the game and forum members have a say. We hope you enjoy your stay.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask one of the Panthers moderators or one of the site administrators. My PM inbox gets a good workout and I'm happy to answer any queries.

Alternatively, you can contact the site on forums@leagueunlimited.com

Cheers.

panther03

Juniors
PK said:
If you had bothered to read you would know this had been mentioned.

Ok, I will try this way.

PK, I am not trying to bring PI into this, but could you please tell me where this has been mentioned before?

choc_soldier

Coach
Willow said:
Welcome new members to the Front Row forums.

First up, please leave arguments from other forums at the door and keep discussions on the rails. The moderators here are members first and moderators second - you'll know difference when a Mod request is made. Get stuck into the discussions, but please do so within the members guidelines here: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/static/forumrules.asp (there is also a link to this near the top of the main message board).

The Fight Club is ideal for members looking for fresh arguments and the rules are a little more relaxed there. This, along with loads of other forums, can be accessed on the main message board.

Our main site at LeagueUnlimited.com has a ton of features including live scores and all the latest league news. These can be accessed through the sidebar or via the 'home' link at the top of the page. Its a growing site run by supporters of the game and forum members have a say. We hope you enjoy your stay.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask one of the Panthers moderators or one of the site administrators. My PM inbox gets a good workout and I'm happy to answer any queries.

Alternatively, you can contact the site on forums@leagueunlimited.com

Cheers.

As a mod on here, I wish to re-inforce these comments.

Welcome to all the new-comers, and enjoy your stay! This is a relatively harmonious place, and we would wish it to remain so. So please, no PI-related squabbles. Not here anyway, take it the "Fight Club" forum, as Willow suggested.

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.