What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.storm.com not interested?

The Tank

Bench
I wish the NRL would invest more into it's websites. I'd like to see an NRL Internet Network like the American major leagues, AFL, and the A-League.

innsaneink

Referee
The Tank said:
I wish the NRL would invest more into it's websites. I'd like to see an NRL Internet Network like the American major leagues, AFL, and the A-League.

Err no thanks....not if they'd be anything like nrl.com

Seriously, in this day & age the consumer on the info super highway demands instant news and info etc, if you dont deliver you get left behind.

Monday morning almost 10am and still nothing there on the official storm site, you dont have to look far, on this site- jersey flegg finals yesterday, live score updates and pics posted within a couple of hours of full time. (shameless plug)

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=154551&page=6

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=154552&page=4

esssee

Juniors
As a Storm supporter, I think I would rather all Storm staff concentrate on winning the Grand Final, rather than updating the web site.

There are other avenues for finding out the latest news anyway.

innsaneink

Referee
esssee said:
As a Storm supporter, I think I would rather all Storm staff concentrate on winning the Grand Final, rather than updating the web site.

There are other avenues for finding out the latest news anyway.

Exactly as I said....

if you dont deliver you get left behind.

Does the coaching staff run the media at the Storm too? ](*,)

esssee

Juniors
No, but I don't believe that there is one person who's sole objective is to run the site. I'd say that their Media people would do this, and they would be a tad busy at the moment fielding media calls from the throngs of journos desperate to paint us as the underdogs. Again.

Ice777

Bench
philstorm said:
Btw, the site is now updated. :lol:

Thank christ for that. Maybe Inky will be able to sllep tonight knowing that it's been updated and won't have to make another thread about something so trivial :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
philstorm said:
Btw, the site is now updated. :lol:

Good to see....but its not that funny.

BTW, Bulldogs isnt updated either, and that IS funny! :lol:

dogs06kw1.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
Ice777 said:
Thank christ for that. Maybe Inky will be able to sllep tonight knowing that it's been updated and won't have to make another thread about something so trivial :lol:

Translation= Thank christ for that. Maybe we wont cop any more deserved criticism for our clubs amateurishness in one of the biggest weeks in the clubs short history.

philstorm

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Translation= Thank christ for that. Maybe we wont cop any more deserved criticism for our clubs amateurishness in one of the biggest weeks in the clubs short history.

Clubs amateurism? Think about it inky.

Brian Waldron has already established himself as one of the most well respected CEO's in the game. The amount of pro-media for the Storm that he will drive for the Storm this week is going to be amazing.

I daresay that he's already assessed the number of hits on the Storm site and has realized that it's probably more worthwhile focussing his time and resources elsewhere. I'm in Melbourne at the moment, and watching Channel 9 in the past hour, there has been at least 5 ads for Melbourne to get 'behind their team'.

So you're pretty much accusing our manageent of 'amateurism' based on their website alone? :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
philstorm said:
Clubs amateurism? Think about it inky.

Brian Waldron has already established himself as one of the most well respected CEO's in the game. The amount of pro-media for the Storm that he will drive for the Storm this week is going to be amazing.

I daresay that he's already assessed the number of hits on the Storm site and has realized that it's probably more worthwhile focussing his time and resources elsewhere. I'm in Melbourne at the moment, and watching Channel 9 in the past hour, there has been at least 5 ads for Melbourne to get 'behind their team'.

So you're pretty much accusing our manageent of 'amateurism' based on their website alone? :lol:

Well the thread is about the website, so i think one could assume thats what I'm talking about...forgive me for not being too specific in one sentence.

Ice777

Bench
innsaneink said:

You can hang sh*t on our club all you like inky. We're pretty much used to hearing it off people and have done since our inception so it's nothing new. But seriously, if commenting on how our website wasn't updated is all you have and it got to you enough to make a thread about it......well i just think there's much more important things to worry about than something that in the big scheme of things is pretty much irrellevant.

Waldron is on the radio down here every week, would you like me to call him up and have it out with him for you? ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
Ice777 said:
You can hang sh*t on our club all you like inky. We're pretty much used to hearing it off people and have done since our inception so it's nothing new. But seriously, if commenting on how our website wasn't updated is all you have and it got to you enough to make a thread about it......well i just think there's much more important things to worry about than something that in the big scheme of things is pretty much irrellevant.

Waldron is on the radio down here every week, would you like me to call him up and have it out with him for you? ;-)

Grrrr...get all defensive why dont ya?
Take it personal... you think its irrelevant, fine...but its still relevant enough for you to continue to reply. :lol:

Ice777

Bench
innsaneink said:
Grrrr...get all defensive why dont ya?
Take it personal... you think its irrelevant, fine...but its still relevant enough for you to continue to reply. :lol:

It's common courtesy for me to reply inky, it'd be rude of me not to ;-)

Latest posts