What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.y4hoo.net Forum Index

Booyah

Bench
What's the deal with that?

Everytime I clicked to go back to the index I was taken to that site.

Is it just my browser, or has anyone else noticed it?

Booyah

Bench
Now it's saying 'forums@leagueunlimited.com Forum Index', but it's still taking me to that stupid Marine life site.

I also cannot access this site via

forums.leagueunlimited.com

HitBlan!

Juniors
There is some hacking going on. Heaps of accounts are being deleted it seems (Thierry Henry, Gene Krupa). And my old alias seems to be deleted too!

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeah its a bit of nuisance. We're on the case.
Meanwhile, just click on any forum before it re-directs. From there you'll see the 'Jump to' drop down menu down the bottom of the page. This will allow you navigate the forums.

Edit: as said, hitting the 'stop' button on your browser stalls it as well.

HitBlan!

Juniors
Gene someone who doesn't like you (And Thierry and others) seems to have hacked the forums to cause a nuisance (Either that or they are randomly deleting accounts). Willow is on the case!

Anonymous

Juniors
Booyah said:
Now it's saying 'forums@leagueunlimited.com Forum Index', but it's still taking me to that stupid Marine life site.

I also cannot access this site via

forums.leagueunlimited.com
That was me in the process of changing the site description back.

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'm not being a traitor, but I had a quick skim around that site that we are being re-directed to ...

Some other stupid site said:
Loads of sites have been my target... countless webmasters have been taken out... if you are being directed to this site because the site you are looking for was owned.. heh.. well, welcome to a real site. ~Pe@ce~

Link

Doesn't he sound like a nice chap?? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Latest posts