What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wy did we abandon the left?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Completion rate, Completion rate, completion rate.

Our first set of 6 should be pasted into the manual. The writing was on the wall from that point.
Good point, but how are you feeling about Wade, our left footed half playing left, and tackling like injuries don't matter?

Special K

Coach
If you boys can't play together we will have to start deleting... Stick to the topics or don't reply

KiamaSaint

Coach
You are not the only ones that abandon the left tonight, seems like the people of NSW did that as well - and the margin was even bigger.

ragin

Juniors
FTR reefy, the game was won need to give the right a go.

Built on Ricky's planning, Kelly played well, Gardner causing havoc, Snowy et all doing well.

Ricky's understudy doing great building on the foundations.

Go hard Flanno Ricky clearly taught you well.

On the down side, it was just against an Elliot coached side......talk about terrible.

Please don't try to indicate that flanno style is a result of Stuart teaching. Yes thank Stuart for bringing kade, Gardner and co to the club. But flannos style is anything but Ricky. Even he admitted last year that his style would represent Brian smiths

IH8lossers

Juniors
From All the bull***t I see Your the Coward BTF! Grow a d**k Head and go cuddle up to your Dragons boy friend!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
we abandoned the left because despite being in power for god knows how many years, labour failed to turn NSW into a powerhouse and we have seen it slide further and further into decline..

a number of different leaders did not help the cause for the left and they simply lost public support and this was shown in a landslide defeat to the right...

oh.. and because kenally is a dirty rabbits supporter..

GYI0059514590_crop_450x500.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Please don't try to indicate that flanno style is a result of Stuart teaching. Yes thank Stuart for bringing kade, Gardner and co to the club. But flannos style is anything but Ricky. Even he admitted last year that his style would represent Brian smiths
I am not suggesting that, I am suggesting the squad was sticky's and Flanno built on it.

I am also suggesting Flanno was taught by Ricky....not sure how you can dispute that.

I have had nothing but praise for flanno....I just reject Sticky had nothing to do with it.

spider

Coach
we abandoned the left because despite being in power for god knows how many years, labour failed to turn NSW into a powerhouse and we have seen it slide further and further into decline..

a number of different leaders did not help the cause for the left and they simply lost public support and this was shown in a landslide defeat to the right...

oh.. and because kenally is a dirty rabbits supporter..

GYI0059514590_crop_450x500.jpg

Hahaha - very good

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Carn muzby, kenally is hot......show better.....

She is obviously a passing soffs fan she has teeth.

Want better photos, she has stood down and was the hottest leader........

Again can't be a soffs fan has teeth and is hot as.

Since 73

First Grade
Good point, but how are you feeling about Wade, our left footed half playing left, and tackling like injuries don't matter?

A loaded quetsion Mr A?

Love his defence. Graham's a lock playing in the 7.
our club is a happy club. It is so eveident by the onfield body language - blokes like Gards are openly having a ball and more laughs than a bucks show. And this is going a long way towards our results.

Graham is very lucky to be wearing the 7 during this as he has had soooo little pressure on him in the past fortnight. We have about 8 playmakers out there.

Morris in the form of his career, Kelly is doing what he shouls have been given the opportunity to do last year and blokes like Gall Toops and gards are creating plays.

All Graham has had to do is feed scrums, kick and tackle.
A halfback's game he ain't playing.

I spare a thought for a true halfback in Tim Smith who played in the opposite conditions last year.
Extreme intensity.

I'm sure he'd love to be running out with these guys in this form.