What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WYNNUM MANLY TRIAL 28TH OF FEB...

chileman

Coach
I'm sure the club will be putting info up on the homepage about the trial as we get closer to the fixture but I thought I'd give the Wynnum club a quick call myself. I spoke to Dave Warrick (not sure of the spelling) who was very helpful and more than willing to answer all my questions and he is very excited about their club being linked with the Manly Sea Eagles and the up and coming trial. He is going to give me a call within the next 2 weeks to let me know how and where to prepurchase tickets for the trial against the Rabbits. There is alot of interest also of course from Souths fans that are linked to the Ipswich Jets up here in the QRL and Dave and the Wynnum Club have to find out the final details with the Jets for the trial but as soon as he knows he will let me know! The ground only holds about 3,500 and maybe a couple of hundred extra if they squeeze them in so I think it is imperative for Manly supporters up here and also in Sydney coming to the game to prepurchase their tickets to avoid disappointment because IT WLL BE A SELLOUT and I doubt there will be anything left at the gates! As soon as I know more I will let you know how to buy those tickets! cheers

chileman

Coach
Last year we just bought them at the gates at Carrara as there were 17,000 odd tickets on sale...but this time round we'll have to prepurchase them from the Wynnum Seagulls club when they call me to say they are on sale as there are only about 3,500 -3,800 capacity!

dizi

Juniors
The Broncos and the Roosters play up at Redcliffe on the same night so it might not be a sellout.

chileman

Coach
dizi said:
The Broncos and the Roosters play up at Redcliffe on the same night so it might not be a sellout.
dizi, with the support both Manly and the Rabbits get up here in Brisvegas, I'm sure 3,800 odd seats will disappear very quickly!

AJ

Juniors
chileman said:
groggo said:
:clap: well we may get there i hope
I've got the beds ready and the cans of baked beans stacked up in the pantry ready for your arrival ;-)

Look out it's gunna be an undie rippin' fest! :p :lol: :p :lol: :p

AJ

chileman

Coach
Just quoting duval from the QLD section but it is important if you are coming to buy your tickets now as there WON'T BE TICKETS LEFT AT THE GATE......THEY WILL SELL OUT!

"Just to let all supporters know that the tickets for the Manly vs Souths game at Wynnum are on sale at the Wynnum Manly Leagues Club. They are available by credit card over the phone on 3906 7800 or at the front reception desk at the club. The cost is $20 adult, kids 14-17 yrs $10 & under 14 yrs free. I would suggest we get in quick so go for it!!"

Latest posts