What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wynnum

Packy

Bench
What the f**k is wrong with them? They have bene terrible in every game I have seen this year.

lturner

Juniors
What the f**k is wrong with them? They have bene terrible in every game I have seen this year.

They didn't play too badly against Norths the other week. I was there to support the Devils but I can't honestly say Norths outplayed them by much. The devils had a bit of luck go their way and made the most of their opportunities.

But yeah otherwise Wynnum don't look too good.

hellteam

First Grade
They need to mow the grass on Kougari Oval. Their legs must be f*cked from running on that cow paddock every training session.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Lack of a halfback and a lack of leadership when it matters.

Also, they have played pretty much the top five teams so far. Had they got home against Redcliffe in the first game, their confidence and results might have been different.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
No hindsight with me. Backed them to win the Premiership early in the season and had never changed my opinion that they would go close.

Went to Tweed last weekend because I thought they were a great chance and thought they were specials again today.

If they play the same in the GF, they will win that as well.

00digger00

Juniors
How good was Dane yesterday. Does anyone know when the last time a team that finished in 6th went on to win it??

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Never. Never made a Grand Final since there have been six team semis.

Wynnum made the semis on the lowest number of points ever (21 - 10 wins, 1 draw, 11 losses). Tweed set a record for the highest number of points (41 - 20 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss).

Packy

Bench
I am really getting excited and I don't even know who I will be supporting on the day yet.

jk13

First Grade
looking to book my tickets soon, wynnum leagues club has free buses and tickets for $20. i find it hilarious that either way the seagulls win, but hopefully its the green and reds

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Grand Final Teams For Sunday
QRL Media

20/09/2011 5:27:10 PM

TWEED Heads Seagulls coach Ben Anderson today named an unchanged team for Sunday’s Intrust Super Cup grand final at Suncorp Stadium.
The minor premiers are coming off a 26-10 preliminary final victory over the Northern Pride but they will meet a Wynnum Manly outfit flying high after consecutive wins.

The Paul Green-coached Wynnum Manly team has made just one change to the 17 that thumped Redcliffe 36-0 last Sunday.
Chris Birch has replaced Will Scanlan on the interchange bench.

Tweed Heads Seagulls v Wynnum Manly Seagulls at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday, September 25 - 2pm*

Tweed Heads Seagulls
1. Ryan Milligan 2. Nathanael Barnes 3. James Wood 4. Matt Hundy 5. Tom Merritt 6. Matt King 7. Brad Davis (c) 8. Aaron Cannings 9. Tim Maccan 10. Josh Starling 11. Ryan Simpkins 12. Selasi Berdie 13. Cody Nelson 14. Tom Kingston 15. Rod Griffin 16. Jake Leary 17. Brock Hunter
Coach: Ben Anderson

Wynnum Manly Seagulls
1. Jake Granville 2. Jason Moon 3. Shea Moylan 4. Matt Grieve 5. Sam Te’o 6. Reece Blayney 7. Matt Seamark 8. Dane Carlaw 9. John Te Reo 10. Mitchell Dodds 11. Tim Natusch 12. Kurtis Lingwoodock 13. Luke Dalziel-Don (c) 14. Charlie Gubb 15. Ben Shea 16.Jon Grieve 17. Chris Birch
Coach: Paul Green

Latest posts