What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-Men: Age Of Apocalypse Mafia Sign Up

BunniesMan

Immortal
In.

Can my character be the one that bangs Jennifer Lawrence. That would be very nice thank you.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Not too keen to do that as I want it to be random. Those who come on late would know they got "cut" roles. having said that, with the game set up the way it is each role has a chance to be as powerful or more powerful than the next. :D

Will send some PM's out to try get 3-4 more.

cjrankin

Juniors
Not too keen to do that as I want it to be random. Those who come on late would know they got "cut" roles. having said that, with the game set up the way it is each role has a chance to be as powerful or more powerful than the next. :D

Will send some PM's out to try get 3-4 more.

randomize 25 roles. 1-21 send out now. 22-25 send out when the last four get their tits in order and join.

Pugzley

In. But better not stick me with dumbass vigilantes that kill their own, making me rage quit like last time.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
3 more.

JM, SGB, Parra, Rebel, SMBN, Beeker, DL, BDR, NT, Cody, MSIH, redvscotty, Umina Panther, TS Quint - who else am I missing aside from the absent Mis/Hogg?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Shit, forgot to add Monk to the missing list. My bad.

Umina Panther replied, he's in.

Got a 3:30am wake up for work so will be starting things up tomorrow afternoon when I get home. Hopefully two more have signed up by then.

If I've sent out too many PM's and more sign up then I'll add more. I've got a couple of back ups I'm just a lazy merkin sometimes.

soc123_au

Staff member
3 more.

JM, SGB, Parra, Rebel, SMBN, Beeker, DL, BDR, NT, Cody, MSIH, redvscotty, Umina Panther, TS Quint - who else am I missing aside from the absent Mis/Hogg?

You could try Didgi as well. While you are at it tell the little merkin to get his World Cup team in. Fiji are waiting to kick his arse.

Latest posts