What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-Men: Age Of Apocalypse Mafia Sign Up

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Impatient merkin. About to start work. Game will kickoff when I get home this afternoon, hopefully with two more signed up. Someone prod Monk and JM, I didn't PM them as I figured they'd find it on their own.

Apey

Staff member
warning: when you get your roles and notice something "different" do yourself a favour and not say anything out loud that's going to get you killed.

I feel like this warning was partly inspired by BunniesMan mafia where BM & 9701 inadvertently gave away they weren't town :lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
We've got 24, lets run with that. Will keep a 25th slot open until tomorrow morning, but no more than that as it would cause me no end of pain and annoyance if number 26 signed up after roles went out (plus it would disadvantage them significantly.)

Give me 10 and roles will start being handed out.

Parra Pride

Coach
Where is my role merkin?!?!?!!?!?!?!1

Jokes, I already got it. You're still a merkin though.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
All roles should be out. if you didn't receive one go f**k yourself, and then once you're done with that PM me and I'll see what I missed.

Game thread is coming.

Latest posts