1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

This week we have a special feature on how fans of fantasy footy survived the lockdown period between March and June thanks to Joshua Wells - he speaks to Jamie from NRLCEO Fantasy.

EDITION 7 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Xerri test sample B

Discussion in 'Cronulla Sutherland Sharks' started by bad boy bubby, May 26, 2020.

1. shaggs

shaggs First Grade

100%. 18-24 month suspension backdated to the 25th November.

2. Chimp

Chimp Juniors

I should have probably said in my last post, I don’t agree with what ASADA have done with the 6 months, My thoughts on ASADA will be firmly in line with everyone else’s - I can just see why they might benefit from delaying it to try and widen the net - and I’m sure they’re hoping the club are involved so that they can finally get their scalp, I would hazard a guess if it was a different club, the delay wouldn’t have been there.

Thick Skinned Shark likes this.
  3. Generalzod

Generalzod Referee

Seriously after what the club has gone through...

4. Kilkenny

Kilkenny First Grade

I didn’t express anything that isn’t a fact?

The Sharks systematically cheated the salary cap from 2013 to 2015. Somehow or another were cap compliant in the year you won the premiership. Were again found to above the salary cap in the year following your premiership win.

All the above occurring amongst the Dank peptides drug issues and your premiership winning coach blatantly not complying with his restrictions during his outing from the game and leading to his de registration.

Please enlighten me as to the claim that i have made that are unsubstantiated? Everything I said happened, was true and cannot be refuted? Sadly, most fans of other clubs consider the Sharks a basket case given there history of the last ten years or so and believe you should have been stripped of your premiership. That is just a fact. Not my opinion, the opinion of 99% of fans.

5. Eion

Eion First Grade

Not concerned at all. ASADA should do a job and weed out drug cheats, and these are the type of drugs they should be targeting...not bullshit snake oil or rec stuff. Wish they didn’t wait 6 months is all, that’s rubbish.

As if any club has a steroid program these days.

6. Eion

Eion First Grade

Stripped of a premiership in a year proven they didn’t rort the cap and 5 years post the peptide rubbish? Have a cry mate. You upset Lewie jumped from your shit club for a Clive Churchill medal?

7. Kilkenny

Kilkenny First Grade

Well just perhaps the 15 other NRL clubs don’t? By coincidence or otherwise it just happens to be your club that has a player found to be using performance enhancing drugs. Concerning given past history? No other NRL clubs have such a history?

8. Quicksilver

Quicksilver Juniors

Ok f**khead. Name names.

9. Kilkenny

Kilkenny First Grade

If your club is found to be systematically rorting the cap before and after the year you win the premiership sadly it is tainted. That is a given. Your premiership win was a fairytale and the NRL weren’t prepared to make the tough call that should have been made. Good luck to the Sharks, I was there, my son is a Sharks fan, it was great but sadly tainted and you should have been stripped. You guys cheated in more ways that one and frankly most rugby league fans are well aware of the fact.

10. Quicksilver

Quicksilver Juniors

ok thanks.

your complaint has been passed on.

we are sorry you have had this experience

11. eddiesmith

eddiesmith Juniors

Really you don’t read your own articles James?

However one of the articles basically claimed he was a known drug user all through juniors so it predates he days at the club, But of course for you are your mate Hooper that doesn’t suit the agenda that Cronulla is responsible for everything that is wrong with the world. I am sure if anyone reads his shit he has blamed us for Coronavirus at some stage.

12. Eion

Eion First Grade

There’s someone done every other year. Ex panthers guys done in UK in 2018...for example

13. Eion

Eion First Grade

Your sons welcome here, in the winners forum

14. Special K

Special K Coach

The club is sweet and has nothing to hide. It undertook a full forensic audit just over 12 months ago that threatened to wipe us out. Bronson has some other issues it seems.

bad boy bubby likes this.
  15. CM67

CM67 Juniors

Knights say Hi !!!!!

16. bad boy bubby

bad boy bubby First Grade

You do realise that the NRL have already come out and said that the club has been cleared and this is all about Xerri????
    Bloody hell you have trolled some people on here ok, not great. 6.5 out of 10.

17. Cheese sandwich

Cheese sandwich Juniors

He's gone for the passive aggressive approach. He's on the verge of getting angry and smashing his keyboard though when he thinks about that great day in 2016.

18. Cheese sandwich

Cheese sandwich Juniors

I must say i cringed a bit reading Gallens comments about it, that invites more of a pile on to the club from the likes of kilkenny and the 99.9% of rugby league fans he apparently is the spokesperson for.

19. The Silverdale Phantom

The Silverdale Phantom Bench

I wouldn’t be too quick to cry foul about Xerri until there’s a finding.

He’s entitled to due process, if there were problems with the testing, the results could be in error. That’s happened before. If they are unsafe, he should play.

What if he’s taken something in good faith to help mend an injury or something?

Being a dickhead doesn’t make him a junkie.

I remember the crap done to your playing group awhile ago. Horrific. That’s why many of them were so outspoken about it.

I didn’t know your gf was tainted?!

20. SharkShocked

SharkShocked Bench

He would have proclaimed his innocence if that were the case.

He isn't praying on his B sample with the comment he gave.