What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

SBD82

Coach
Don’t let this guy fool you.

He detests the Sharks and makes derogatory comments about our club in the NRL section of this forum all the time.

As for your question Chimp.

I reckon if Xerri was fit for around 1 this season yes ASADA would have come out then with the findings for sure.
I resent this.

My derogatory comments are aimed at you, not your club.

And I think you’re correct about ASADA publishing their findings if he was named for round 1.

eddiesmith

Juniors
If there is someone else involved, it would be done outside and away from the club.The NRL can't blame the club especially in 2019 for what players do away from the club itself, if that's any comfort.Still thats me big time.
Then again 2019(July) also brought in the AFL,who according to the media 5 hours ago, a Collingwood player Jordan De Goey, faced a Melbourne court driving whilst suspended and using a mobile phone.Not his first offence.

Guess which crap gets the most coverage on the Offsider's ,with the AFL boolicking panel?

I would imagine the player testing positive to performance enhancing drugs would get a lot more coverage than a traffic offence, but what would I know?

The Hooper article is a disgrace, he has basically accused the club of a widespread doping program, can the club sue Journos for such disgraceful claims?

fizman

Bench
For over half of his life, Bronson Xerri has been told what a special talent he is and how great he will become. With that talent comes exceptions to the rule, oversights of bad behaviour, sweeping under the carpet of misdemeanours.

This is Todd Carney version 2.

Even though he is only into the second year of First Grade, it’s the last 10 years that has damaged him.

Most of these kids are damaged goods in some way by the time they hit First Grade.

ASADA - Faceless organisation that will forever intervene at the most inconvenient time to justify their existence. They don’t even have the courage to explain the timing of their work - they leave that up to the self appointed Spokesman Richard Ings.

shadowboxer

First Grade
You reckon if I sign up to Foxtel for 12 months they might let me publicly flog Hooper with an electric cable.... they are that desperate it might be an option.

I would imagine the player testing positive to performance enhancing drugs would get a lot more coverage than a traffic offence, but what would I know?

The Hooper article is a disgrace, he has basically accused the club of a widespread doping program, can the club sue Journos for such disgraceful claims?

They club should at least call him out Publicly and let it be known they resent his Innuendo. You just can’t let merkins like that go about rubbishing the Club every week and stay silent.

Also I’d put a private investigator on to him and see if he could get any incriminating photographs of him. He’s a loose cannon judging by the car bonnet incident. Would be great to nail the merkin.

SharkShocked

Bench
Yeah. That’d go down well.

“Reports indicate Cronulla Sharks have hired a private investigator to follow media personnel after numerous scathing articles in recent years”

Would be a great look.

FMD - how about for once in the last 10 years we go a 2-3 year stretch with out any incidents caused by the club and or the players.

Just for a start?

Kilkenny

Coach
I haven’t read what Hooper or any other journo has written or said on this issue so I pose no opinion there positive or negative.

I just don’t understand how a 19 year old kid with the football world at his feet can get caught up in this mess. Who advised him, who prescribed the drugs, what possible benefit given the risks involved was there, did he take the drugs with the knowledge of persons in authority at the club, there really are many unanswered questions around this issue? Xerri is potentially going to be out of the game for perhaps 4 years and cost himself potentially $2 million dollars in earnings but the question remains who else was involved and equally responsible for what has happened to him? He will pay the ultimate price but I hope there are more to be held accountable in this sorry mess.

carcharias

Immortal
I haven’t read what Hooper or any other journo has written or said on this issue so I pose no opinion there positive or negative.

I just don’t understand how a 19 year old kid with the football world at his feet can get caught up in this mess. Who advised him, who prescribed the drugs, what possible benefit given the risks involved was there, did he take the drugs with the knowledge of persons in authority at the club, there really are many unanswered questions around this issue? Xerri is potentially going to be out of the game for perhaps 4 years and cost himself potentially $2 million dollars in earnings but the question remains who else was involved and equally responsible for what has happened to him? He will pay the ultimate price but I hope there are more to be held accountable in this sorry mess.
If they aren’t players it won’t matter

Quicksilver

Bench
If a person in a position of authority told him to do it they should be accountable.

Any other situation and it’s on him alone. And I hope it’s a very lonely place.

Windy70

Juniors
I'm curious. Any Dr House types in the forum ?

He had shoulder reconstruction in October.
Tests positive for multiple substances in November
Are those 2 things related? Was he advised by his piss head mate, a doctor or a kung fu master to take this approach in order to heal to great heights?

Also, he tested positive to 5 things.

exogenous Testosterone

Androsterone

Etiocholanolone

5b-androstane-3a,

17b-diol

Surely they each have side effects associated and even bigger side effects if taken together?

If this has been an ongoing thing, surely someone noticed.

Then of course the delay in reporting the find. I truly hope an investigation is carried out. I'm not calling conspiracy but it seems weird that any professional sportsman would take 5 banned drugs at the same time.

shaggs

Coach
I'm curious. Any Dr House types in the forum ?

He had shoulder reconstruction in October.
Tests positive for multiple substances in November
Are those 2 things related? Was he advised by his piss head mate, a doctor or a kung fu master to take this approach in order to heal to great heights?

Also, he tested positive to 5 things.

exogenous Testosterone

Androsterone

Etiocholanolone

5b-androstane-3a,

17b-diol

Surely they each have side effects associated and even bigger side effects if taken together?

If this has been an ongoing thing, surely someone noticed.

Then of course the delay in reporting the find. I truly hope an investigation is carried out. I'm not calling conspiracy but it seems weird that any professional sportsman would take 5 banned drugs at the same time.
He really tested positive for exogenous testosterone. Which is synthetic testosterone.
The other things are metabolites that are found naturally in blood. The levels of these metabolites increase with the amount of testosterone in the body.
Drug testers look for these first as an indicator that there has been drug use. If they are above a certain range then the hard part is finding the synthetic test.

Your liver both loves and hates testosterone. At normal levels it breaks it down naturally, without damage, however excessive synthetic use puts a lot of strain on it. Most users of anabolic will use some kind of liver tonic like milk thistle to help maintain normal LFTs. The 2nd-4th of your tested list are things made by your liver.

shaggs

Coach
And to answer your question. Unfortunately there is no reason to administer this surgically. However this would be a great get out clause.
Have to wait and see what the b-sample says

Eion

First Grade

Are you for real mate?

If the club is involved Xerri will sing like a canary. Why wouldn’t he? Its in his interest.

Yeah. That’d go down well.

“Reports indicate Cronulla Sharks have hired a private investigator to follow media personnel after numerous scathing articles in recent years”

Would be a great look.

FMD - how about for once in the last 10 years we go a 2-3 year stretch with out any incidents caused by the club and or the players.

Just for a start?

I’m not serious about the Private detective stuff.

Just wishful thinking that he gets caught out somehow in the future.

But I am disappointed the Club isn’t standing up for itself with Hooper regularly taking pot shots every week. Do you think Clubs like the Roosters or Sea Eagles would stand for it?

Call him out as being a repeat antagonist of the Club who reports only on his deluded imagination rather than facts and that his credibility as a journalist is about as banged up as the car bonnet he once jumped on!

Kilkenny

Coach
Are you for real mate?

If the club is involved Xerri will sing like a canary. Why wouldn’t he? Its in his interest.

Well I look forward to hearing the canary sing? I would be encouraging to know the truth surrounding what has occurred?

I assume you are a Sharks supporter and if you are you should be very concerned just in case he does sing like a canary and spill the beans if your club is involved.

Just for a moment let us revisit recent history and your club has been somewhat embroiled in systematic salary cap breaches (surprisingly not in the year you won your premiership but before and after), prior drug related issues and a prior coach whose behaviour warranted being deregistered by the NRL.

Quicksilver

Bench
Well I look forward to hearing the canary sing? I would be encouraging to know the truth surrounding what has occurred?

I assume you are a Sharks supporter and if you are you should be very concerned just in case he does sing like a canary and spill the beans if your club is involved.

Just for a moment let us revisit recent history and your club has been somewhat embroiled in systematic salary cap breaches (surprisingly not in the year you won your premiership but before and after), prior drug related issues and a prior coach whose behaviour warranted being deregistered by the NRL.

Do you realise that virtually no one at the club now was around at that time? From the board, to the staff and the players.

im not sure who the kingpin of the conspiracy is.

Dude please f**k off to the NRL forum with that rubbish.

Seriously just f**k off!

You are not welcome here to spread unsubstantiated claims.

Latest posts