What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Xerrigate

carcharias

Immortal
I don't think there has been any claim that this is a "club" thing by the media, just some LU trolls.

I also don't think holding a NRL head coach to the same drug awareness education standards as "Carch from LU" is even remotely sensible.

I wasn’t comparing myself to him, it doesn’t read well I admit.
I meant I’d just never heard of it personally.
I also think Flano wasn’t fully aware of what Dank
was actually giving players.
That is why he suddenly sacked him.

Anyway the shit caused is why I’m I can’t believe the club would do it again,

Xcalibre

Juniors
No way this is a club thing.
Even that peptides stuff was knocked on the head by Flano after 4 weeks .
He probably wasn’t even aware it was illegal at the time.
I’d never heard of a peptide at the time.
So for the club to go even further down that track after all the shit , I can’t see it.
If they have then kick us out.

Hooper made this claim of it being a club thing?
Pfft
Just add that one to the list of other bullshit stories he has told.

Well if you’d never heard of peptides, it must have been blown out of proportion. Sharks were picked on man. They’re really good, upstanding citizens. It’s all so unfair!

ASADA held off because they were doing further investigations and didn't want anyone to catch on. They f**ked up the last one big time by announcing it to the world.
Pretty simple really.

carcharias

Immortal
Well if you’d never heard of peptides, it must have been blown out of proportion. Sharks were picked on man. They’re really good, upstanding citizens. It’s all so unfair!

let Me guess ...you know every drug on the banned list ?

like I said
If the club were involved in this then kick us out.
We don’t deserve a team.

Generalzod

Immortal
So Danks who worked at several clubs did what exactly at those clubs????Yet only the Sharks got mentioned the fact that he was at Manly a lot longer than he was at Cronuilla..

Frailty

First Grade

You know peptides are just a string of amino acids, and there are ample amounts of peptides that are allowed to be used under the WADA code, right?

Frailty

First Grade
ASADA held off because they were doing further investigations and didn't want anyone to catch on. They f**ked up the last one big time by announcing it to the world.
Pretty simple really.

Of course it wasn't ASADA that announced the 'darkest day in sport', nor was it them that announced the Xerri positive test.

Xcalibre

Juniors
You know peptides are just a string of amino acids, and there are ample amounts of peptides that are allowed to be used under the WADA code, right?

Yep. Sharks are innocent or just unlucky to get caught. Everyone is taking BCAA’s man. It’s all the same shit.

T-Boon

Coach
How come whenever an Australian sporting star gets in PED trouble, we fall over ourselves to make excuses for them?

But when it's from another country we yell "cheats" at the top of our voice?

This is totally an interesting "phenomenon". Surely the solution is to be a bit more balanced in our views all around. Stop over reacting to everything.

Of course it wasn't ASADA that announced the 'darkest day in sport', nor was it them that announced the Xerri positive test.
True, I should rephrase that, but They are the ones supplying the information. This time they withheld it, which I can understand if the reason was to further investigate the matter. If they did it to spook the NRL then that's another matter.

Frailty

First Grade
Yep. Sharks are innocent or just unlucky to get caught. Everyone is taking BCAA’s man. It’s all the same shit.

Did I claim any of this? Stop being an inflammatory troll.

The point was it isn't as simple as "peptides = prohibited substance under WADA". The Sharks were punished for an awful governance structure that allowed someone to act without any question for 4 weeks.

Part of the process with the NRL was for the Sharks to demonstrate the required governance changes, and part of this would be overseeing all supplements or medications given to players.

I'm confident that this is just a player acting independently of the club.

YoHadrian

Juniors
See the narrative that is being formed?

Xerri is "embattled", "devastated" & "anxious" & "questions being raised over the handling of the sample" & " why has it taken 6 months?"

Let's exonerate once again an athlete knowingly putting something in his body. Piss funny.