What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Xerrigate

Frailty

First Grade
So no explanation why each sample has taken so long to be tested?

It's been essentially 10 months from the test to Xerri being handed a notice today.

Generalzod

Immortal
Hardly shocking is it? I can’t believe he wasted everyone’s time with the B sample. With a shopping list like that it wasn’t likely to be a contamination.
I think it was part of the process that all athletes are expected to be tested for..

JamesRustle

First Grade
So no explanation why each sample has taken so long to be tested?

It's been essentially 10 months from the test to Xerri being handed a notice today.
Delay is due to the number of samples they have to test... they've been taking 35 daily samples from each person employed or contracted by the Sharks since around 2012

taipan

Referee
So we can assume if results are as stated, no Dally M nominations.

ASADA is about as fast and timely, as I was in chatting up girls as a teen.

super_coach

First Grade
Pepi Gallen is very quite. It’s wonder he isn’t preaching a conspiracy theory or it was a set up. Anyway young Bronson might have to play French Rugby for a few years, they don’t have issues with players past history

Eion

First Grade
Surely when he dead to rights he could have just confessed and there was no need for the process.
But then he doesn’t get paid for the period he is ‘presumed innocent’. And his manager doesn’t get his ongoing cut either. Maximum incentive to drag it out.

Latest posts