What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

cb4

First Grade
Big game this weekend, honestly feel this is the game the front 3 will click and get on the same page.
City whilst they have been scoring freely, have been very suspect in defense, whilst we have been brilliant in defense and suspect in attack.\
Cannot wait for the game. Honestly don't care about the Napoli game, although when the whistle goes I will be kicking my dog in frustration.

Big game this weekend, honestly feel this is the game the front 3 will click and get on the same page.
City whilst they have been scoring freely, have been very suspect in defense, whilst we have been brilliant in defense and suspect in attack.\
Cannot wait for the game. Honestly don't care about the Napoli game, although when the whistle goes I will be kicking my dog in frustration.

WE have to worry about the UEFA CL game against Napoli in Naples first mate before we can worry about the Man City game. Not denying it is a big game, but we can't ignore this game first.

cb4

First Grade
Not ignoring it, I just don't care about it. I want City.
I want their blood.

cb4

First Grade
Seems the players didnt care either, lack-luster lethargic performance.
Keita getting injured sucks but I am not surprised he hurt his back with his running style.

saint.nick

Coach
That was their worst game in over two years. Incredibly lacklustre. They really, really need to click against City. They were on a perfect wavelength last season so I dont understand why its taking a while to get back up to speed, new defensive tactics notwithstanding.

cb4

First Grade
The more the season goes on, the more Shaqiri for 12 Million is an absolute mugging.

saint.nick

Coach
I cannot wait to see this team at full flight with Keita and Fab pivoting in a 4-3-2-1 formation.

Alisson
TAA Gomez VVD Robbo
Keita Fab
Salah Shaqiri Mane
Bobby Dazzler

Make it happen Jürgen.

Salah is getting his mojo back. I don't think he scores that goal a month ago, he probably would've made a heavy final touch or had his shot parried by the keeper.

Mane is a bit out of sorts. Poor touch, poor passing, holding the ball for too long.

Shaqiri getting better and better. I was quietly optimistic about this guy.

Some decent results for us overnight too. I cannot remember the last time I rooted for United, but they were never going to win that anyway. The bitters did a great job for us.

thorson1987

Coach
3 points, 3 goals and a clean sheet away at Watford. Can't complain.

Bobbys pass to Mane in the lead up to Salahs goal was just sublime. Also TAA with a great free kick and Bobby back on the scoresheet.

Hendo red card so will miss the derby on Monday the only negative really but our midfield depth is pretty good this season

saint.nick

Coach
3 points, 3 goals and a clean sheet away at Watford. Can't complain.

Bobbys pass to Mane in the lead up to Salahs goal was just sublime. Also TAA with a great free kick and Bobby back on the scoresheet.

Hendo red card so will miss the derby on Monday the only negative really but our midfield depth is pretty good this season
Had a sneaky feeling that TAA would smash that one in, he'd been due for another one since that pearler at Hoffenheim.

As for Hendo's red card being a negative, it's actually a positive if you listen to all the immature gronks on social media.

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Had a sneaky feeling that TAA would smash that one in, he'd been due for another one since that pearler at Hoffenheim.

As for Hendo's red card being a negative, it's actually a positive if you listen to all the immature gronks on social media.

It's good having a couple of players we can call on for free kicks.