What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

cb4

First Grade
No International break now until March. A very congested but friendly draw coming up along with the CWC.
We really have a chance to stamp some authority on the league now.

Foz

Bench
Gee we were ordinary this morning but still managed to win which is really all that matters.
Gave Trent a wrap the other week but he was shocking in this game.
Good news is Mo is fit again.Klopp had him ready to go on with a few minutes left but Firmino scored so he put Gomez on.
If that Zaha or whatever his name is could kick straight it might’ve been a different result.I know he buried one but a better finisher would’ve had 2 or 3.
Just glad to get out of there with the win.
Worst we’ve played all year.

LFC beat Brighton 2-1 despite Alisson being red carded, and Newcastle hold Man City to a 2 all draw. Also who would have thought Van Djik would score both goals?!

14 games down and 11 points clear at the top of the table.

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
LFC beat Brighton 2-1 despite Alisson being red carded, and Newcastle hold Man City to a 2 all draw. Also who would have thought Van Djik would score both goals?!

14 games down and 11 points clear at the top of the table.

8 now that Leicester have played the same amount of games.

thorson1987

Coach
VVD just missed out on the Ballon D'or, with Messi taking it out. No idea how the f**k Ronaldo got into 3rd though.

Liverpool having 5 of the top 7 is an amazing result though.

h1qaiklrsb241.jpg

cb4

First Grade
Leicester are keen for a fight.
Nice win this morning, this is the first time in the EPL this season we have conceded 2 goals in a game.
Whilst it was a nice win and good to see the rotations 2 things stick out clear as day for me.
Joel Matip is under rated and we miss Fabinho.
Before we go and spend $130 Million on a back up winger, we need to go and get another DM - either a veteran or a youngster who wants to learn - but we need to shelter that back 4.

saint.nick

Coach
VVD just missed out on the Ballon D'or, with Messi taking it out. No idea how the f**k Ronaldo got into 3rd though.

Liverpool having 5 of the top 7 is an amazing result though.

h1qaiklrsb241.jpg
There truly are some dumb f**k journalists out there, Mahrez got into tenth while being a bit part player for City. Just astonishing. If journos won't take it seriously then they just shouldn't vote at all.

Reactions: Foz

Foz

Bench
First thing I noticed was Mahrez at 10.
I’ve watched 90 plus per cent of City’s games over the last 2 years hoping they get rolled and how Mahrez gets rated above De Bruyne,Aguero or Sterling from his own team is fantasy island stuff.
Whilst David Silva mightnt be the player he was I think he should rate higher than Mahrez as well and he’s not in the top 30.
Can’t work that one out.

cb4

First Grade
There truly are some dumb f**k journalists out there, Mahrez got into tenth while being a bit part player for City. Just astonishing. If journos won't take it seriously then they just shouldn't vote at all.

First thing I noticed was Mahrez at 10.
I’ve watched 90 plus per cent of City’s games over the last 2 years hoping they get rolled and how Mahrez gets rated above De Bruyne,Aguero or Sterling from his own team is fantasy island stuff.
Whilst David Silva mightnt be the player he was I think he should rate higher than Mahrez as well and he’s not in the top 30.
Can’t work that one out.

Mahrez got 10th because of his AFCON display. That's it.

cb4

First Grade
This is a special, special team. But when will the opposition learn to keep quiet?
Haarland promised a Hat Trick and to knock us out with a smile and had one shot on target.

thorson1987

Coach
This is a special, special team. But when will the opposition learn to keep quiet?
Haarland promised a Hat Trick and to knock us out with a smile and had one shot on target.

After Mo's goal.

Speaking of Mo, misses the easy chances, somehow gets it in from that angle.

Foz

Bench
Salah was good last night and got both the goals v Watford.
Would of been interesting if they could finish.
That’s the reason they’re last because they were pretty good in all other areas but finishing.
Gee Robbo was a difference when he came on.
We looked much better mid week than last night but with Leicester dropping points against Norwich that puts us 10 clear.We play Leicester December 27 and City at the end of the year I think.Im willing to declare us champions if we win both those games.

I’m wrong.City game is 5th April.

Last edited: