What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAAAAAAAAY A WIN!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
That is truly indeedy TOPS!

What a fantastic effort, and somthing I haven't seen for years from a Raiders team....Flair! It was flashy, exciting footy. What a game!

legend

Coach
Not much game time but understandable in such a tight contest. It was a game I certainly wasn't banking on and hopefully it can act as a catalyst for the remainder of the season.

Woolford, Macca and Mogg were sensational today with honourable mentions to Gafa, Phil and Robbo. The backs stood up and did a superb job to help the forwards.

Easily our best win of the year. :D :D :D :D :D

azza

Juniors
Maybe the future is not so bad without Wiki and Monaghan, though i'd still prefer to sign them :D

Mal Meninga

Bench
And don't forget Statue with a suspected broken nose played about 35 minutes of that second half and still went at 200mph! How about those off-loads!!

As for Carney, liked the haircut, didn't like the options he took but WHAT A WIN!

raider_at_heart

Juniors
You Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

What a game!
This time we hung on for a close win which we havn't been doing.
Marty your a Genius and he deadset won us the game.

Come on Monas and Rubes surely you can't leave after that!!!!!!!!!!!

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
Maybe the future is not so bad without Wiki and Monaghan, though i'd still prefer to sign them :D
Azza .... dont be so silly .... I hope management dont get into a false sense of securty and think same.

azza

Juniors
Bay... in case you didn't know (and you should given what is going on at the debate page) I WAS JOKING :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
Bay... in case you didn't know (and you should given what is going on at the debate page) I WAS JOKING :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: STOP IT !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
What a brilliant game the team put in. Macca was on fire today. His kicking game was extraordinary, finding the gaps in the field and never kicking down the opposition throats. What a brilliant try, the first one, a beatiful quickstep that mesmerises Hunt, and then straight past him. And what a brilliant one on one strip to set up the Graham try! He was fantastic all round.

Davico was the rock for the forwards, while Woolford was exceptionally good out of dummy half. With quick play the balls and quick service from dummy half (or a quick decision to scoot out from the ruck) you can get a real roll on.

Schif, Graham, Mogg were all great in the backline as well.

Thanks Raiders, you made at least one supporter VERY HAPPY!!!

Downsides: Refereeing. Every single try but one seemed to go to the video ref, but the one they didn't take upstairs was wrongly awarded! (Lockyer kicks through with the scoring Broncos player, De Vere, offside). And how Mander could possibly have come up with a no try decision to Woolford is completely beyond me... and they want to make this guy the ref for SOO. He can't even get it right when he is looking at it repeatedly on video!!!

Carroll. What a disgraceful elbow to the head of Mark McLinden. And then a high late shot after McLinden kicks the field goal. It should have been a penalty in front, in addition to the field goal. He should be put out for a long time in my view.

here we go here we go.
if refs were consistent carroll should be on report for both times. plus that second one was revenge.
And we're in the top8. yay,

BAY72

Juniors
Carroll. What a disgraceful elbow to the head of Mark McLinden. And then a high late shot after McLinden kicks the field goal. It should have been a penalty in front, in addition to the field goal. He should be put out for a long time in my view.
Absolutly discrasful, I hope they can penalise him for a premeditated hit. there was absolutly no way he was going to stop.

give him 6 weeks.

And as for Mander he's probably still playing on from last weeks piss poor effort against the Bullwogs. :evil:

greeneyed

First Grade
AND... we are now back in the 8. The interesting thing about the table is that most teams above us have had 2 byes already (except St George with no byes and Penrith with 1), so the top four is not as far away as it seems... And with 2 home games in a row coming up.

Of course, no good beating the teams above you if you don't beat the ones below. So, today needs to be consolidated and we need to put the Tigers away next week.