What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo! Fantasy NBA 09/10

Ridders

Coach
Effing Carl Landry - 3/12 from the field.

*brings on Mark Jackson persona*

"Carl Landry, your better than that"

McLovin

Staff member
haha...early days...

Today was the curtain raiser...tomorrow is when the real season starts. When i actually get some guys playing...

Ridders

Coach
So far Anthony Parker's heroics are carrying my team in my h2h matchup. What a star!

Effing Baron Davis - deadset picked up where he left off last year - 1/10 FFS.

There was also the added comedy of seeing him pick up 3 fouls in 4 minutes, albeit through some dodgy officiating.

Commentator's were saying during the game that he was carrying some kind of leg injury.

One thing in Baron's favour is that he looks in great shape compared to last season.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Yeah not getting too worried, he has some kind of foot injury but he's playing through it. One game does not make a season!

damn cant wait to blair is nba ready with hes fouling hes gonna rack up big numbers for me ,he had 6-6 after 5:54
if hes playing 20 mins who knows what kinda numbers he could bring down :shock:

Ridders

Coach
Don't get me started on bitching about how ridiculous it is that a player like Blair could fall to the second round.

I could go all day.

Ridders

Coach
Don't get me started on bitching about how ridiculous it is that a player like Blair could fall to the second round.

I could go all day.

Ridders

Coach
Even if you only get a few quality years out of him, that's still infinitely better than what you'll get from alot of the scrubs that went ahead of him.

FFS he went 37th!!!! FFS how many of the international players selected will even come to the NBA ffs.

Now I'm fired up. f**king GM's. Blair FFS. This is the guy that f**king dominated on the big who WENT 2ND OVERALL.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

scouts are useless all they want now days is euros
btw Flynn,Ellington are putting the team on there back and they helped the side make a huge comeback :shock:

Ridders

Coach
Flynn is having a nice game.

T-Wolves could have done so much better if they had of had either one of Love or Big Al at full health.

No way Lopez and Yi put up those numbers if that was the case.

Latest posts