What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo! Fantasy NBA 09/10

Ridders

Coach
I don't think you can. From what i know, you can't delete a team or league once your league has drafted.

McLovin

Staff member
Sweet...And with Panthers_God, we'll have the 12 managers we need...

I'll leave it opened at 14 spots though because i've PM'd a few of the managers from previous seasons. See if they want to play...

McLovin

Staff member
Guys, with the other league...Should i just cancel all playing weeks and lock the rosters??

That's about as best as i can do with deleting the league. I can't completely delete the league but i can make it so nobody can play...

attamarrap

Juniors
one other thing i wanted to know because whenever i am in a live draft i always seem to get 10th-14th pick , The draft order is random right?

McLovin

Staff member
The draft has always been random. It's just bad luck if you get a lower pick every time... I've gotten a top 5 pick probably once...

Panthers_God

Juniors
I'm in as:

JJJENNNNINNGGGSSSSSSS

This draft will be interesting now that we know who everyone had in mind previously...

sleepers are exposed!!