What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Fantasy NBA 14/15

skeepe

Immortal
Great to have Beal back, finally at full strength.

Need more rebounds and blocks though.

ShaneO85

Juniors
would love to catch a break injuries wise... half my squad missed games this week... now it's a matter of how long do you eat a guy being on the sidelines before you trade them for a fa?

ShaneO85

Juniors
man... last year i was so lucky with no major injury worries... this year i decide to stick it out with a couple of injured guys cos i thought they'd be back by now, only to have their returns pushed time and again... and then cop kmart down... i can't catch a break... if some guys don't return shortly i might be just about done already...

Last edited:

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Ah this is what it feels like to win :crazy: if Jennings and Wroten didn't miss those game, it might of been a clean sweep.

My team is finally hitting some form the last few weeks, I'm feeling a little better now, and with my man KD about to return, things are looking up :D

Aragorn

First Grade
Crazy how 1 or 2 injuries to key players can completely derail a team.

I need to ride the wave while it lasts.....

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Crazy how 1 or 2 injuries to key players can completely derail a team.

I need to ride the wave while it lasts.....

Its crazy indeed, a few injuries and poor form to a few players and its bad news, now that Denver has sorted out a rotation, Affalo and Mozzy are getting minutes and stability and the addition of Swaggy P's scoring and 3's my team is on the improve.

I just need to add some KD to the mix, and then see how things start to pan out :)

ShaneO85

Juniors
I'm hoping the injuries settle down and my squad is healthy at the right time of year now. Hopefully sneak into the playoffs and see how we go. If they're all fit I'd be competitive at least instead of these 10-3 drubbings. Worst part is with half a squad some days i have still be losing on turnovers, hahaha.

Aragorn

First Grade
Ah this is what it feels like to win :crazy: if Jennings and Wroten didn't miss those game, it might of been a clean sweep.

My team is finally hitting some form the last few weeks, I'm feeling a little better now, and with my man KD about to return, things are looking up :D

KD expected back in the next week. Happy days for you and thankfully for me, we've already played! :D

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
forget about next week. KD back tonight! :shock:

Hell yeah he's back, I've been monitoring twitter the last few days waiting for the good news :D

My season can now officially get underway, I'm pretty sure OKC are rather pleased, RW back a few days ago and now KD :)

HowHigh

Coach
Wish Chalmers would get the start over Nole, he pumps out decent stats when he does.

Funny how the matchups go, last one I thought I was struggling bad on rebounds, this time I'm winning all 3 but getting smoked on shooting % and made shots. I've come to accept I'll always lose turnovers though.

ShaneO85

Juniors
Mate, you need to start using that waiver button....

i would have if it wasn't guys like boogie, marc gasol, etc who were out... but there is no one on the wire atm who can provide anything like their production when they are fit... the guys i'd like to offload are the ones who are playing and the only FA's atm are guys who'll give similar production anyway... and the long term injured guys i have suffered this long that i have to at least wait until they are back to see if it was worth the pain...

Aragorn

First Grade
I thought it was my turn to be in the toilet with 3 guys hitting the injury list. Luckily my opponent this week isnt much better with 5!