What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay git room fer a Scotsmen?

forward pass

Coach
Swashbuckling Scotsman said:
Ack! I can see yer all a real lot of rowdy lads and lassies here. My thanks to all of yay that extended me a heart felt welcome.

To those of yay that didnay - F**k off - Yay basturds!

Anyway, Aye, this is the way I talk. Whit yer hear, is whit yay see, is whit yay.... erh... Drink.

Noo, I'm gonna settle me fat arse into this seat and read through everyone of these past post and find oot me friends and foe's.

I think am gonna like it here!

yet strangely - I understand this better than a lot of other posts !!!

forward pass

Coach
Yeah welcome Scotsman - but I predict you wil get very tired of keeping up that gee-up up for too long !!!:lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Scotsman
Ack! I can see yer all a real lot of rowdy lads and lassies here. My thanks to all of yay that extended me a heart felt welcome.

he already knows one of us by name!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
he already knows one of us by name!!

but rowdy is a lass not a lad..

if she finds out she'll personally squirrel grip him, give him a Liverpool kiss than drive his through a wall..:crazy:

that's our rowdy ;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
:shock: i don't know what she does to you, but she's never had to do that to me!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
:shock: i don't know what she does to you, but she's never had to do that to me!!!

a squirrel grip wouldn't work with you...silly [-(

I've been spared but i have been threatened :D

Utey

Coach
lolll rowdy cant threaten nothing, she has a less intimidation factor than i do. hehe.

This rowdy soonds like me wife! Christ, she is one eld battleaxe is my Agnus.

Actually, I think the first kiss she gave mae was a Liverpool kiss. I brought back her pint haf empty. Let that be a lesson to ya laddies.

Angry_eel

First Grade

Actually, I think the first kiss she gave mae was a Liverpool kiss. I brought back her pint haf empty. Let that be a lesson to ya laddies.
How u going rowdy? im angry.

Stagger eel

Staff member

that's what happens with rowdy when give her half a pizza.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Maroubra Eel said:
I reckon yy cheng is on the money.

Its gotta be Stiffmeister.

well the last American dickhead to wear a kilt was Axl Rose so it wouldn't surprise me if it was him.