What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah I thought I read it wrong too.....

bartman

Immortal
He was sitting on 0 tackles for a long time into the game? Don't know what the story was.

When Sideshow doesn't have much to do he at least tries to get more involved in hit ups and at dummy half.

Eels Dude

Coach
8 tackles is a lot more than the average winger would make. I'd like to have seen him get involved more in attack though.

nöyd

Staff member
LOL He came up with fresh air when King scored in the corner :roll: #-o

I'd say the gear steward would be reaching into the esky for a hard earned tube well before Graham is allowed near it!!!!!

I'm not blaming him for the loss but je certainly didn't take any pressure off his teammates with his work rate.

That is what I call pathetic.

scottyeel

Bench
Im sick of this bludger, damn i say it every week, he used to be but is now not up to 1st grade standard.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Atleast Peterson gets involved, what was stopping Graham from getting in there & doing something??

CrazyEel

Bench
Can't see why Smith keeps selecting him as he hasn't done a damn thing all year to merit his position in firsts :roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think Graham may make a handy centre, more as ball player, he has a great passing game & hits holes well, it's just we never see it :lol:

He's not a winger, he's eith a 5/8 or Centre IMO

half

Coach
but this is parra. we use 2 centres on one side of the field and 2 wingers on the other

1eyedeel

Juniors
I've defended Ash all year but I don't want to ever see him on the wing again.

He did make one try saving tackle when he came in off off his wing but what the f*&k was he thinking attempting that intercept that saw King score.

Utey

Coach
Kativerata has done well in centre in prems. The step up would hurt him again though. Graham needs to be demoted. He is simply not up to the standard we are looking for. There was no chance of an intercept and he wouldve gotten tackled his to slowwwww.

William Hung

Juniors
Graham is hopeless. Not only did he miss the intercept, but he just stood there and watched as King juggled the ball turned around and fell down to score. He's a cabbage. King had to make about 5 more movements before he scored and dopey Ash just stood there playing with his pud. Fair dinkium what's doing.

Has anyone here seen Matt Gruzka play? WTF is he not in first grade? He's def on first grade standard and at least 1000 times better than Ash. He's well built and quick. Maybe Brian doesn't want other clubs to see his potential this late into the season and is saving him for next year. He can play.

Latest posts