What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEAR 12 HSC Thread!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
For all you bums out there doing your HSC and need to study to procrastinate but post on the forums like me this thread is for you!!

And for those who have recently completed their HSC, you guys can help out aswell, heres how it shall work

If you dont have a clue on a topic/subject area you can come here and ask fellow HSC students for some help...

Ill kick things off. A mates got my PDHPE text book and i need some help with the RICER technique for sports injuries...

anyone know what RICER stands for?!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ahh cheers MEE
do you know much about each, i have a very generalised knowledge of them all

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you may have problems with the English tests. You best sort out your grammar and sentence structure. ;-)

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
madunit they dont care about grammar anymore i was told that last yr by the teachers and the board of studies person that came to school

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
panthers_gurl said:
madunit they dont care about grammar anymore i was told that last yr by the teachers and the board of studies person that came to school
It shows too. :lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
maybe its just the "new" HSC that uses the no grammar needed :lol: all the pre 2001 pplz missed out :lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:shock: mine has my nick name but i dont wanna share what that is and only those with me on msn know it :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
panthers_gurl said:
maybe its just the "new" HSC that uses the no grammar needed :lol: all the pre 2001 pplz missed out :lol:
Huh?
panthers_gurl said:
yah so am i im even wearing my school jersey now its so warm
#-o