What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEAR 12 HSC Thread!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went to high school at Tumbarumba High (mainly cos they had a spot for me in the school footy team)

The school itself was shit, the kids there were morons, some of the teachers were incredibly inept and we weren't allowed to do the classes we wanted in Year 11 and 12 because the numbers were so small. We had 18 in Year 12.

I was in the largest Year 7 class there (64 kids I think) and I was in the smallest Year 12 class as well (19 kids from memory).

And my grade is still regarded as the most ill-disciplined one too.

What an honour :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
raiderspower said:
IPT i got 80% on one assesment when the rest of my class got 50

so if ya need any help wit ipt or it boys gives us a yell

pop quiz hot shot:

define Data Mining?

tUp

----
Anyone needs help in English, Ancient History or History Extension just give us a buzz.

sweet, I'll remeber that for nxt year. coz thats kind of a given for me.

mullet

Juniors
OMG it feels as though i done my hsc two weeks ago

Guys for all u who are doing it, its the most over rated piece of shit out. I'll admit at the time i was doing it, i was the biggest stress head. everyone around me was telling me exactly what i told you guys and believe me, they were right and i am right

DONT STRESS plz, its easy really!!!!!!

make sure you know all your stuff. AND GRAMMER IS IMPORTANT - look at your marking criteria for a band 6 and you'll see grammer is essential.

OH and suked in to all you health students this yr, u will be all the sukers who get the ottawa charter question most prolly linked ith jakarta declaration muahahahahaha i was the lucky year that got not a single question on that shit :mrgreen:

mullet

Juniors
Phillips said:
i only have to do 1 exam 8)

sucked in to every one else :lol:

oh man u are ucky, i had a friend wo had 2 english and maths. when i did my hsc I had 6 starting one the first day with english and finishing on the very last day of the hsc

Phillips

Referee
my dickhead mate doesnt do any exams :lol: ...bludging merkin

all i have to do is English, i only guess the answers so it should be easy :lol:

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
Hey Raiderspower how did you go in IPT? I'm doing my HSC this year and it is the hardest subject for me to comprehend. Just wondering how you found the course?

Cheers

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had 2 maths exams, and 5 music tests (3 performances, 1 presentation and 1 aural)

Latest posts