What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEAR 12 HSC Thread!!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
For the HSC Trials what was everyones marks?

For Maths i got 37/100. (37%) Haha i'm so smart! :roll: Our school is shocking.
English i got 52.5/105 which is (50%), passed. I normally go better in this i was pissed off.

And i'm still waiting for my results of PD/H/PE which i should probably just pass but i stuffed up on the back page. There was 4 questions and you only supposed to do the 2 options that you studied and i done all 4!

We had 5 minutes reading time before we done the exam and i was wondering why there was so many questions i was looking around at everyone and they didn't seem confused but i was. Haha make sure you read the question PROPERLY first!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
i do general maths and still struggle. we have the worst teacher thats just part of the blame, the rest is on myself.

Raider_69

Post Whore
For Maths i got 37/100. (37%) Haha i'm so smart! Our school is shocking.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats bang on my marks, 37% lol, i am very ordinary at maths, i got my test back today, was told i got 45% but he read out the wrong mark :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

Thats bang on my marks, 37% lol, i am very ordinary at maths, i got my test back today, was told i got 45% but he read out the wrong mark :lol:

yeh ive always struggled in maths. in year 7 and 8 i used to go alright but since then it went downhill and i always get around this same mark.

Raider_69

Post Whore
centy coast panther said:
Raider_69 said:

yeh ive always struggled in maths. in year 7 and 8 i used to go alright but since then it went downhill and i always get around this same mark.

its like starring into a mirror!

felix

Juniors
Salmon said:
Say you get a questioon asking about the nature of the roots, and it is say 8, with is both > o and >> 0

Would the nature of the roots be 2 real and distinct roots (> 0)or just real roots ( >> 0)
let me try help

Δ = b²-4ac

Δ > 0 means there are 2 roots and they are both different (eg 1 and -1)

Δ = 0 means there is only 1 root

so Δ ≥ 0 just means that there could be either 1 or 2 real roots

Latest posts