What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEAR of the D06

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
DOGGGGGIIIIEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof!!!!

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

*barks, howls and woofs*

GO THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!!

miccle

Bench
J-Lo Jolie said:
We'll brush past the injuries and not dwell on that (because we are much better than blaming our performance on injuries - unlike some!).

All I heard about was the injuries and the ref after the mighty Broncos smashed the puppies 30-0 recently. Hmmm you should consult with Timmah before you make comments about what Doggies fans are like. I'm sure you will be surprised. :D

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
miccle said:
All I heard about was the injuries and the ref after the mighty Broncos smashed the puppies 30-0 recently. Hmmm you should consult with Timmah before you make comments about what Doggies fans are like. I'm sure you will be surprised. :D

I was talking about the way the BULLDOGS look at their game. They dont blame it on injuries.. they'll mention injured players and say.. that's tough sh*t, we have to deal with it, let's get on with the game.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

A more inventive tag line than you can come up with ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Funnily enough I haven't heard a peep about the Broncos 'display' on Saturday night... care to comment ;-)?

miccle

Bench
I have commented plenty champ - we were absolutely woeful (I do most of my Broncos online stuff at nospam37... not a whole heap here) but I still fail to see your point.

One Dogs fan comments that injuries/refs aren't blamed for losses.

I make the point that all you seem to hear when they lose is excuses about injuries and refs.

I still fail to see what the Broncos losing last weekend has to do with this??

Regardless, I will also admit that you guys played well to get a win on the weekend, pretty impressive stuff in such horrible weather. That's just it mate - I don't hate you, or the dogs or anyone. Simply pointing out that the Dogs DO tend to blame injuries and refs a lot after losses.

When it comes to my broncos on the weekend, we didn't turn up and were outgunned. Easy as that.

Timmah

Staff member
miccle said:
I have commented plenty champ - we were absolutely woeful (I do most of my Broncos online stuff at nospam37... not a whole heap here) but I still fail to see your point.

One Dogs fan comments that injuries/refs aren't blamed for losses.

I make the point that all you seem to hear when they lose is excuses about injuries and refs.

I still fail to see what the Broncos losing last weekend has to do with this??

Regardless, I will also admit that you guys played well to get a win on the weekend, pretty impressive stuff in such horrible weather. That's just it mate - I don't hate you, or the dogs or anyone. Simply pointing out that the Dogs DO tend to blame injuries and refs a lot after losses.

When it comes to my broncos on the weekend, we didn't turn up and were outgunned. Easy as that.

Our fans, including myself, do. The club itself only does when it feels it really has been hard done by. I'm guessing Mase is a major one in your mind, the high shot on Perry - I personally think that was fair enough, provided Willie is telling the truth about his conversation with me. I really do think Bennett dealt with it poorly, made him look like the Broncs had something to hide. Either way... I think it's the fans who do most of the excuses.

But we aren't the only ones in the NRL, I'm sure of that - there are plenty of other teams.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm more inclined to say that Mr Mason will become the ?? first ?? dual CC Medallist.

mattyg

Bench
Mason is the best bet for CCM. Would not surprise me though if Shifty wins it. Would that be enough for him to force his way into the Tri Nations team??

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
mattyg said:
Mason is the best bet for CCM. Would not surprise me though if Shifty wins it. Would that be enough for him to force his way into the Tri Nations team??

did it force prince into the tri nations?

[furrycat]

Coach
I think you guys are jumping the gun with CCM... :lol:

Shifty, no matter what happens, will not be playing in the tri nations...

Timmah

Staff member
Worst. 0neye. Impersonation. Ever.

But you're right. Shifty will get nowhere near Tri-Nations :(