What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEAR of the D06

ouwet

Bench
Of the topic but I'm going to post a article from www.bulldogs.com.au

Just a short note to let you know of the wonderful time we experienced at Telstra Stadium on Saturday night. I am aware of the adverse publicity which has surrounded Bulldog matches in the past, however, my own experience on the night was one of enthusiastic, vocal fans, all of whom were friendly and extremely well behaved.

We felt welcome and their enthusiasm added to an atmosphere which enthralled my wife and 14 year-old son attending his first ever NRL game.

One of the Bulldog fans, I believe his name was Mr. Martin, made us particularly welcome. He cheerily engaged my son in conversation and even offered us his wet weather clothing.

In conclusion, I would publicly like to thank everyone connected with the Bulldogs - staff, players and especially the fans for making our night at Telstra a truly memorable experience.

That's what Rugby League and the Bulldogs are all about! It's a shame a few dickheads have ruined our reputation in the past!!! 99% of Bulldog fans are genuine in there love for the Bulldogs and Rugby League!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What? That Shifty is a special for the TN, or that you're 0neye?