What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeoweh?

Munky

Coach
The benevolent one in order to to make the game fair deliberately lowered his IQ to the level of the opposition in the opening seconds.

Such altruism should be appreciated.

Fangs

Coach
Yes the concussions are serious. Might have a shorter career than he deserves.

mxlegend99

Referee
We'll see if he is "rested" for the panthers game...
Chances are most the Panthers will be rested.

Ivan didnt use any of them last year. 2 wins clear there's no real need to risk them.

Except maybe Crichton. He played minimal minutes

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Aside from the blue, this is me trying to get into stockies while absolutely munted, cooked, sizzled and throwing up in a gutter after my 18th. “He’s fine!!” My mates say to the bouncer the independent doctor says
AC25C392-D0DA-4BA7-88CC-15395EA746B3.jpeg

Vee

First Grade
Can't find the Yeoweh thread. Unsighted in Origin 1 due to a head knock in tackle 1. Smug dominant in O2 but missing again in O3.

Don't get me wrong, I rate him, he's our No 1 13. What's going on?

Munky

Coach
Can't find the Yeoweh thread. Unsighted in Origin 1 due to a head knock in tackle 1. Smug dominant in O2 but missing again in O3.

Don't get me wrong, I rate him, he's our No 1 13. What's going on?

As the first disciple of Yeoweh I've been wondering this myself.

Really not sure what is happening.

He started the season as the best halfback in the comp but has fallen off since.

My only assumption is he is saving his big plays for the finals.

Still averaging 140 metres a game and 96% tackle efficiency though

Original Name

Juniors
His footballing abilities are definitely on PED’s. He went from a Simon Mannering plod level clone to the best ball player in the game overnight.
His ball playing opens up his running game. Ivan used to bring May on at lock and Yeo would shift to prop and without his threat of passing to make defenders hold off on him he was pretty ineffective.