What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YobSquad: Media Team 4000

aids

Bench
just a vent.

i'm trying to workout a list of all the media's "go-to" men when they need negative comments about current teams

off the top of my head
Sattler and Piggins( bunnies)
Kenny (eels)
Backdoor Benny (tigs)

it's cheap, low and shows these guys and some journalists as gossip queens with hidden agendas.

right up there are the "FOGS" as well.

Mr Saab

Referee
Ray Price is also good for a quote or two for the eels..

Broncos..maybe Greg Dowling, Gillmeister, Carne

legend

Coach
Any player who leaves Canberra bar Meninga and maybe Daley will put the boot in.

t-ba

Post Whore
Harold Bishop said:
Max Krillich for Manly

Bingo. A particular favourite of mine was when he said in 2003 our side would struggle in Reserve Grade...at a time when our reserve grade was coming 3rd!

Brutus

Referee
Godz Illa said:
Dean Ritchie - doyen of the lazy slob hacks - has them on speed dial.

Dean Ritchie wouldn't have a job if it weren't for the Sattlers, Piggins and Geyer's of this world. He's the worst of the lazy slob hacks by far.

Get a real journo in there.

Mascord isn't as good as he was when at the SMH.

yobbo84

First Grade
....and it took only 1 day after this thread was created till Piggins is in the paper AGAIN, threatening to 'walk away' from Souths AGAIN....

aids

Bench
yobbo84 said:
P.S. I take offence to the title of this thread.

you can be like bosley, and run the show for the YobSquad

was Piggins ever relevent to rugby league?

yobbo84

First Grade
aids said:
you can be like bosley, and run the show for the YobSquad

was Piggins ever relevent to rugby league?

Yes. He was a tough, uncompromising player. He was a talented old-school coach. He was a great public face for our club during our exclusion.

However, he has absolutely no idea how to run a football club, tell the truth, or to let go of the past.

The sad part of it all is, if in 2001, after we won the court case, he stepped down and said "my work here is done", and let someone else take over the running of the club, there'd be a bloody Lewis-esque statue right now out the front of Redfern Oval...

Latest posts