What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YOU ARE f**kING KIDDING CHANNEL 7

Razor

Coach
But South Park is on by 8:20 on a Monday night? WTF???

The f**kheads known as various Family Groups have a problem with South Park because it's offensive because it contains swearing. However the nutjobs have a bigger problem with Family Guy because it also contains offensive humour.

It's not animated, but I can't wait to see their reaction to The War At Home. It's not animated but it's so awesome. The groups are going nuts in the US on how offensive the show is. The Australian groups are worse so who knows what they'll do.

One family group in the US listed the top 10 worst shows and that all should be pulled from the air. TWAH, Family Guy and American Dad were the top 3.

Schillaci

Juniors
Baničevići imaju oko deset tisuća loza, u pretežito obnovljenim vinogradima, i nadaju se kako će jednog dana moći živjeti samo od toga, baš kao dida Luka.

Channel 7 idiots :roll:

Rustay

Juniors
Footballer said:
Baničevići imaju oko deset tisuća loza, u pretežito obnovljenim vinogradima, i nadaju se kako će jednog dana moći živjeti samo od toga, baš kao dida Luka.

Channel 7 idiots :roll:

eh? :-s

A sada torete. Te neobične građevine od suhozida, izgrađene su samo u njihovim zemljama, i podsjećaju na bunje, kakve postoje na drugim dalmatinskim otocima, no porijeklo im je sasvim drugačije.

Bloody Channel 7.

Raider Azz

Bench
And in what should come as a suprise to no one........ THEY SHOW A f**kING OLD EPISODE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k YOU CHANNEL 7

J-Man

Juniors
I've finally given up on commercial networks. All this schedule changing, and blantant disregard for program continuity has driven me nuts.

I've held off downloading shows off the internet for a long time, but from now on thats what I'm going to do. And I'll just buy my favourite shows on DVD.

Eelementary

Post Whore
parra_panther said:
Agreed. Just saw the first episode, and whilst I found it remotely funny, has absolutely nothing on The Family Guy.

Are you serious?

"Watch out for the mines!"

Boom!

"What did I say? What did I just say?"

"You said, 'Look out for the mines'."

"I said look out for the mines."

:lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
As I said, I found it remotely funny - which means that there were parts which I found funny, such as that landmines bit with Hillary Duff.

I will probably watch it every week, and it might get better. Just the assessment I made last night. :)

Knightmare

Coach
Razor said:
The f**kheads known as various Family Groups have a problem with South Park because it's offensive because it contains swearing. However the nutjobs have a bigger problem with Family Guy because it also contains offensive humour.

It's not animated, but I can't wait to see their reaction to The War At Home. It's not animated but it's so awesome. The groups are going nuts in the US on how offensive the show is. The Australian groups are worse so who knows what they'll do.

One family group in the US listed the top 10 worst shows and that all should be pulled from the air. TWAH, Family Guy and American Dad were the top 3.

Can't wait to see what the 'moral' types will have to say about my show (which will contain swearing at a typical western Sydney Highschool level AND offensive humour). Will any of them see that beneath that layer is a show that is actually quite moral?

Knightmare

Coach
Nobody has mentioned Quagmire on this page- this should be a mortal sin for any thread related in the slightest to 'Family Guy':

"GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOOO!"
"Hello, 911? This is Quagmire!.........Yeah............Yeah.........No no it's in the window this time!" :LOL:

Eelementary

Post Whore
parra_panther said:
As I said, I found it remotely funny - which means that there were parts which I found funny, such as that landmines bit with Hillary Duff.

I will probably watch it every week, and it might get better. Just the assessment I made last night. :)

Nah it's all good!

I love "Family Guy" so much!

But I'm excited about "American Dad" - since he is in a position of power, Stan can do just about anything, and it has HUGE potential lol.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
Nobody has mentioned Quagmire on this page- this should be a mortal sin for any thread related in the slightest to 'Family Guy':

"Hello, 911? This is Quagmire!.........Yeah............Yeah.........No no it's in the window this time!" :lol:

Joe: Hey Quagmire! You wanna go camping with us?

Quagmire: Sorry guys, but the only tent I'll be pitching this weekend is....OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!

(Quagmire opens bathroom stall door, and sees tied up high school cheerleader on floor)

Quagmire: Dear diray...JACKPOT

Quagmire: How old are you?

Girl: Sixteen....

Quagmire: Eigthteen? You're first...

Girl: Mum.....

Quagmire: I like where this is going! GIGGETY-GIGGETY-GI-GE-DY!

:lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
Knightmare said:

"Hello, 911? This is Quagmire!.........Yeah............Yeah.........No no it's in the window this time!" :lol:

The bit where he was looking for the keys in the episode the other night was a classic. It looked like he was doing something else...