What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

lockyrulz

Juniors
lol poor old johnsy, this type of thing always comes back to haunt you.

Just ask xofstgeorge. His humiliating premature ejaculation at broncos hq in 2006 was legendary.

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
2 from the last 8, meh, last night means nothing unless you win the comp.

No, last night will go down as one of my favourite footy moment...cause we knocked your team out of the comp...i wish i could have seen your face Johnsy when it dawned on you that you were gunna lose to the broncs...you must be gutted...

Bad luck the rest of you dragons fans, just get more fired up for next year, perhaps be a little bit more unassuming when your teams on top...but keep supporting your team..hell move up here and support em!

But cop that Johnsy, your the biggest wanka dragons fan...COP THAT!

_Johnsy

Referee
No, last night will go down as one of my favourite footy moment...cause we knocked your team out of the comp...i wish i could have seen your face Johnsy when it dawned on you that you were gunna lose to the broncs...you must be gutted...

Bad luck the rest of you dragons fans, just get more fired up for next year, perhaps be a little bit more unassuming when your teams on top...but keep supporting your team..hell move up here and support em!

But cop that Johnsy, your the biggest wanka dragons fan...COP THAT!

Wow cop that hey. Cop what exactly ??

Yeah, I was dissapointed that we were beaten, however we were beaten by a better side. Gutted not really, there are much more important things in life. if you have lived life at all, you would realise that.

It was game of footy, if last night was a such an important moment in your life, you really should get out more.

johnnyg

Juniors
Have a feeling this thread may come back to haunt me within the next 2 hours...................LOL Hopefully we can put in 1/2 an effort and not get smacked by 50.

Goodluck Saints, but I'm doubtful you'll need it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Only 12 points in it johnnyg. Anything could happen.

But yeah, it should be 24-6.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Geez, you keep bumping an old thread from 2009. Johnsy must have really done a number on you. lol.

This Year?

Immortal
stupid-fry.jpg

johnnyg

Juniors
Haha if I could 'like' your post This Year I would.

Sounds like it was a cracking game from all reports. Sucks I missed it.

Sure we'll cross paths again sooner rather than later.

Mr Saab

Referee
It was a BS game. Means nothing really. Both teams down on troops and the refs and that touch judge should not be paid. Hope we meet again come Sept

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Go easy on Mr Crap Beer. He's feeling a little defensive after the weekend match was handed to the Queensland B side.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You said the same thing last year. How did that work out, 'broncos2010'...?