What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

DJShaksta

First Grade
Bonkos2010 - what a tool, goes into hibernation for weeks at a time when his team isn't going well, then they beat a seriously understrength Dragons team and all of a sudden he has them as premiership winners.

broncos2010

Juniors
Bonkos2010 - what a tool, goes into hibernation for weeks at a time when his team isn't going well, then they beat a seriously understrength Dragons team and all of a sudden he has them as premiership winners.

we have won 10 games and 3 in a row now we are the real deal.

Its going to be between storm , manly and broncos.

I also see cowboys as a real thread with some star centers to come back.

Fingerbang

Bench
What's the more foolish nick- Broncos2010 or Raiders_Premiers?
An even bigger conundrum.....when they both die, which ones is the best chance of a Darwin Award? Or both eligible for the Nobel Peace Prize for services to humanity by dropping dead?

big pat

Coach
An even bigger conundrum.....when they both die, which ones is the best chance of a Darwin Award? Or both eligible for the Nobel Peace Prize for services to humanity by dropping dead?

and when judgement day arrives, send them both down, the guy in all red awaits them.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
Not at all Willow, I actually find this forum reasonably pathetic compared to others I'm apart of.

My teams better then yours.
No my team is.
No I said it first.
I said it second.
Who cares, I can piss further into the wind then what you can.
No way, I can.
Prove it then.
Ok there you go.
Oh wow, you have a really small d!ck.
Not at small as yours.
Is too,
Is not,

Pretty much describes most of the postings on here. Bar a few intelligent replies. :)

End of posting in this thread from me.

lol it came out of your mouth you f**king wanker.

This thread seems to be lacking something

Oh I know............

Stgeorgecrybaby.jpg

:lol:

is that Brett Morris?