What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You dog Crocker

Scorpio30

Bench
On Sky sports here in NZ they quite often use last years Grand Final highlights as a filler to take you to the closest half hour.
I like to watch just to see Crocker loose the ball forward with 30seconds to go.....I say this because Ive just seen it again.....Haha sucked Crocker you turd.

Matt23

Staff member
Dive or not, Crocker's a merkin, it's not upto Ben Ross or any other player to decide weather BK was injured or not...and the score is still 32-10

G

gorilla

RainMan said:
Crocker will fit in well with Melbourne next year, grapple tackles he already has down to a fine art.

What about his hair pulling on Hindmarsh, did anyone else see it? What a total trackhead.

Rainman - 24th minute Crocker was at Hindmarshes hair, and what a cat.
Notice how Crocker would stanbd over the play the ball like a tough man, but it was always the little guys and backs - he wouldn't stand over someone who could zot him on hard.

Crockers a little man with a cheap shot approach, look at his eyes and they'll tell you he has no real heart just a raincloud.

G

gorilla

Graf Vynda-k said:
doesn't matter how crap crocker is, he'll still be the first picked in the test team!!

buckleys chance of even getting into the team, ot even a bench job.

Slappy

Juniors
RainMan said:
Crocker will fit in well with Melbourne next year, grapple tackles he already has down to a fine art.

What about his hair pulling on Hindmarsh, did anyone else see it? What a total trackhead.

I noticed it!
I was hopin Hindy would've got up and pummelled him!!!

Crocker is a deadsh*t, it's only a matter of time until he pulls some Danny Williams style low act!!!
:x

Misty Bee

First Grade
Firstly, Mickdo - your pics are classis. Hope you are enjoying your holidays in Brisbane, thanks for the pick of the locals LOLLOLLOL!!!!

Cockledo - I'm happy Cayless went - fred up space in the reggies for big Justin Tsoulos. Besides, we kept the tougher Cayless.

Croker was tougher on Anasta than anyone. Pity Schrek wasn't playing. Croker would be a pancake somewhere on the roof of the Caxton.

Sooks.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
Cockledo - I'm happy Cayless went - fred up space in the reggies for big Justin Tsoulos. Besides, we kept the tougher Cayless.

Hasn't Tsoulos kicked on lol.. You mean you kept the more thuggish and more often suspended Cayless, the one who has won one less premiership. I am sure you are really happy.

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:

justin tsolous! please...omeley, bailey and ryles are shaking in their boots at losing their NSW spot to that nuffy.
Has he recovered yet from the Hoppa hit he copped last yr?

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah, the local Parra junior.

Yuo know what a junior is. I'm sure someone in the eastern suburbs has a picture of one somewhere....and old crusty black and white of Dave Brown perhaps?

Mr Saab

Referee
at least the chooks have won a comp (bought or not) the last 5 yrs...I am sure roosters supporters have it on DVD...unlike eels supporters have have their last comp win on BETA tapes

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
VHS actually. Get it right sook.

VHS... :rolleyes:
might be time to update to a DVD recorder sometime soon so you can transfer the footage. Or...cant you afford one?

drake

First Grade
Chuck, you're getting really pathetic.

I can't afford to waste my money on a DVD recorder myself.

So f**king what?!

Your ability to purchase new technology doesn't help Queensland play with heart or skill though.
And Crocker is still a hissy cat.

drake

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
drake STFU....i am playing with misty brain...the king of the BETA 1986 GF
For the acronymically challenged...what it STFU Shut the bleep up?

Did you know...

Andrew Johns is the best player in the world, Lockyer isn't an origin level half and Crocker is a cat.
Oh and NSW forwards literally run over the top of QLD forwards.