What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You dog Crocker

Scorpio30

Bench
I support Queensland but am a Kiwi. Are there any Queenslanders that are embaressed as I would be at how Crocker infects this proud jumper with such filth?
Ever since minute zero its elbow here niggle there....I cant stand the prick. That goes for when he plays for the Roosters also.

nöyd

Staff member
I was browsing here at halftime and happened upon a thread with a most intriguing title. I couldn't contain my eagerness and had to venture into the realm of You fu*king dog arse merkin Crocker f*** off a die...:lol::lol::lol:

Mal Meninga

Bench
Phillips said:
Thorn kneed Tahu in the head, yet no penalty?
Anasta came up swinging after one play the ball, yet no penalty? Zoolander was extremely pissed that Crocker was laying down the law.

*Sandy*

First Grade
cainen said:
Thats what I thought.
I was surprised when Ross got called over too and asked not interfere whilst a player was down...he seemed to accept it though. :? My first thoughts were it was Croker too, him being frustrated at BK staying down.

Who was the player that took the ball out of BK's arms and started to run with it?

the kirwan kid

Juniors
I like Crocker's aggression as long as it's used at the right time ... we need more of the Crocker, Webb and Nutley type players in Origin. I personally thought a stink 10 minutes before full time wouldn't have been a bad thing for us QLDers to start. At least we could have won that!!!

I don't like Ben Kennedy (particularly after his Logie winning perfromance tonight) but his agression is very good in each game he plays. Tallis and Gee were both great at that style too.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah, a player gets a stiff arm to the neck by a known thug and it's a dive?

Unless Ben Kennedy has a cast iron neck, you cant say it was a dive. friggin hell, want a dive - look at Jason Cayless. That hit came upoff the ball. Crokers was full velocity across the throat.

Would have been nice to see Croker bashed by little Bwaif too.

Thinking of Croker and his crap about Hindmarsh midweek - did anyone notice Hindy on the lap of honour, pointing to the Origin Shield with a big grin? Onya Hindy!

redVgirl

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Yeah, a player gets a stiff arm to the neck by a known thug and it's a dive?

Unless Ben Kennedy has a cast iron neck, you cant say it was a dive. friggin hell, want a dive - look at Jason Cayless. That hit came upoff the ball. Crokers was full velocity across the throat.

Would have been nice to see Croker bashed by little Bwaif too.

Thinking of Croker and his crap about Hindmarsh midweek - did anyone notice Hindy on the lap of honour, pointing to the Origin Shield with a big grin? Onya Hindy!

YES! how good was hindy...hes such a gun. he looked like a little kid on christmas day with that shield..haha :D

i thought it was crocker that pulled BK up...but was it ross?? im confused. either way its a low thing to do and it should be punished.

RainMan

Juniors
Crocker will fit in well with Melbourne next year, grapple tackles he already has down to a fine art.

What about his hair pulling on Hindmarsh, did anyone else see it? What a total trackhead.

woodgers

Bench
He has been my most hated player for about 2 years now. Every tackle he goes into it is a little forearm, elbow, knee or as just mentioned he is using the grapple as well now. He gave his soon-to-be teammate Matt King a shove in the back after scoring his first origin try as well.

What he seems to have misunderstood is that there is a big difference between a tough player who intimidates and a moron who puts in cheap ones when another player is on the ground held by 2 of his teammates. He thinks he is some kind of hard man which couldn't be further from the truth, he is just a grub. People on here bag Morley but he has nothing on Crocker.

JJ

Immortal
Earl said:
Biggest dive ever.

1. diving is pretty out of character for BK (who with Hindmarsh and Johns were then men of the series).
2. Whether or not a player dives, idiot thugs should not be trying to drag them to their feet - that could result in a serious injury. Nutley did the right thing with Withers..

3. Crocker was just about Queensland's best in the series - I've always thought he was a bit of a nuff - but he's still a cheap shot merchant, and needs to lose that from his game

Latest posts