What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
extreme_banner.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
See, that's not funny or contributing to the debate anymore.

But, keep going.
I don't recall ever seeing someone look for distractions or excuses for a biter before. That is until you came along Timmerr.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:
I don't recall ever seeing someone look for distractions or excuses for a biter before. That is until you came along Timmerr.

logical reason i think you mean

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Quote where I was looking for an excuse Willow.

Your interpretation of words is abhorrent at best.

dictionary.com, look up excuse, then look up reason.

And continue to note the fact that Tahu has been earmarked in the article on the previous page and may end up with a Judic charge.

EDIT: Apparently didn't end up with a charge.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Did that article not indicate the MRC would at least look at the tackle? You'll bet your ass they did before not charging him.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Tahu was definetly not to blame, but he should of been suspended for the tackle.
It's still no excuse for Morrin to bite him, but i can see why he had the sh*ts with Tahu.
Wasn't a good tackle at all. I wonder if Tahu might of got suspended if Morrin didn't react the way he did??

The Colonel

Immortal
Timmah said:
Did that article not indicate the MRC would at least look at the tackle? You'll bet your ass they did before not charging him.

How does a media article dictate what the MRC would or would not have done? It is speculation only by Brad Walter - he quotes no one from the MRC and they won't talk about a current case with the media in any situation.

As it stands Timmah go bet your own arse.....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
Quote where I was looking for an excuse Willow.

Your interpretation of words is abhorrent at best.

dictionary.com, look up excuse, then look up reason.
dictionary.com, look up abhorrent.

Timmah said:
And continue to note the fact that Tahu has been earmarked in the article on the previous page and may end up with a Judic charge.

EDIT: Apparently didn't end up with a charge.
Oh dear. Looks like you were wrong when you said: "Looks like I was right all along."

mickdo

Coach
juggalo_strit said:
Tahu was definetly not to blame, but he should of been suspended for the tackle.
It's still no excuse for Morrin to bite him, but i can see why he had the sh*ts with Tahu.
Wasn't a good tackle at all. I wonder if Tahu might of got suspended if Morrin didn't react the way he did??
BUT!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: